Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
Weslie wrote:

You consider the Aegis nerf a slap on the wrist? The value of its defining characteristic, the only mod that people use it for, was cut in half. That seems like a very significant nerf to me.

You can still get away with just 2%, if you have enough ES(>800), and a good amount of AR (>10000). It is balanced now. The shield did not really have much of a drawback. The drawback now is that you do not replenish a ton of ES instantly.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 4, 2014, 3:10:31 AM
Heheheh "font keming"
"
vixien wrote:
"
vaiNe_ wrote:
So basically with 4% leech from my amulet, and 2% from the skill tree, I only get the 4%?

50% less would be 3%, but you will get 60% less with VP now so actually you only leech 2% now if have VP

What? It doesnt say anywhere that leech has been halved (I dont have VP, so that is irrelevant), it only says that 'only the biggest one is used'.
IGN: vaiNe_
WOW FUCK THAT VAAL PACT NERF
es rf is the strongest build in pvp not only u dint nerf rf yet u buff e/s and spell dmg

there are alot of rf with es/ek/rf that just kill people in 1sec

plz look into this matter thankyou
so that's a nerf to storm call totem\incinerate totem users? great, I'm going to enjoy my totems casting slow as hell now and having storm call not hit its target GG.
vaal pact might look like a nerf but I think its a buff for life builds. with good gear you can get away with reduced leech, but you get flasks.

also, very surprised no nerf for IR
Last edited by grepman on Mar 4, 2014, 3:11:45 AM
So is iiq on existing uniques nerfed or only new drops (&rolls).

Just divined my divination distillate to 25 iiq on these notes
"
vaiNe_ wrote:
"
vixien wrote:
"
vaiNe_ wrote:
So basically with 4% leech from my amulet, and 2% from the skill tree, I only get the 4%?

50% less would be 3%, but you will get 60% less with VP now so actually you only leech 2% now if have VP

What? It doesnt say anywhere that leech has been halved (I dont have VP, so that is irrelevant), it only says that 'only the biggest one is used'.

They mean like if you crit with Dual strike for 50k then hit them again immediately for 30k, you will only leech whatever the 50k attack is getting you. The 30k will not leech at all.
ign: Vixien
no passive tree linkage? sads
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info