1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

Didn't Shadow and Witch starting areas get any changes? There's nothing about it on the notes?
RIP BoR builds

Also where are the searing bond nerfs? do you even follow your own game meta?
Last edited by Choilicious on Mar 4, 2014, 3:13:38 AM
font keming :P
Last edited by FwolkTurbo on Mar 4, 2014, 3:08:19 AM
Invasion Hype.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
BoR nerfed oO
Witch / Shadow rework still in progress I hope?
PM me here is best way to contact me.
"
vaiNe_ wrote:
So basically with 4% leech from my amulet, and 2% from the skill tree, I only get the 4%?

50% less would be 3%, but you will get 60% less with VP now so actually you only leech 2% now if have VP
ign: Vixien
Solid content amd balancing upgrade as expected, but thats it. There are several problems with this game which arent attached at all since closed beta. I rly feel PoE needs bigger improments to compete with RoS or the upcomming Grim Dawn.

Feels like PoE is a raw diamond since the past 2 years.
so now that it's confirmed vaal areas don't appear in maps here is the obvious question:

Do you really think it is a good game design to have end-game players waste hours of playtime opening dozens of instances of ledges or sarns or whatever area, just to be able to have a chance at doing the new content?
"
Juzzbe wrote:
Didn't Shadow and Witch starting areas get any changes? There's nothing about it on the notes?

Yeah I thought we were getting shadow fixes so our class can actually do something again. Looks like they buffed spell damage and nerfed CI, and didn't touch the passive tree at all.

Guess I'm making a CoC shadow still.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info