So, the sixth class?

Taxidermist.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Monk seems like the obvious 6th class to me, personally. A finesse-based, tactical fighter, relying on honed skill both in physical and mystical arts to get through a fight, instead of brute strength? "Squishier" than a typical fighting class, but makes up for it in other ways? The type of character who could conceptually beat you down with a big stick, dice you up with claws, or throw some thunder-striking attacks in between a physical beatdown? Nice, iconic, and a simple name?

Yeah, Dex/Int makes me think (and hope) it'll be a monk.
"
Zyrhan wrote:
Monk seems like the obvious 6th class to me, personally. A finesse-based, tactical fighter, relying on honed skill both in physical and mystical arts to get through a fight, instead of brute strength? "Squishier" than a typical fighting class, but makes up for it in other ways? The type of character who could conceptually beat you down with a big stick, dice you up with claws, or throw some thunder-striking attacks in between a physical beatdown? Nice, iconic, and a simple name?

Yeah, Dex/Int makes me think (and hope) it'll be a monk.

Highly doubtful. Doesnt D3 Have a monk? I really dont think GGG will use a class thats in any Diablo. Reason being so far:

Marauder instead of Barbarian
Witch instead of Sorceress
Templar instead of Paladin
Ranger instead of Amazon
Deulist instead of.... well Deulist isnt like anything else. Deulist can be a warrior/knight type or rogue type.

These comparisons alone make me think the class will NOT be a Monk/Assassin/Witch Doctor/Druid/Necromancer or any other class from any Diablo.
Some ideas?

Like:

- Conjurer
- Priestess
- Saintess
- Summoner
- Thief
- Mage
- Rogue
Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
My guesses:

Bard
Rogue
Tactician
Conjurer
Warlock
I believe that the 6th class will be a female. In that case, we will have 3 males and 3 females, to round things up.
Second, the class name will be something obscure, because it seems GGG likes it that way. So no Druid, Necromancer or Monk.
My guesses? Acrobat, Illusionist, Nomad, Zealot, Merchant.
Third, if the 6th class turns out to be a female, it should be an old lady, well, not really old, but not young. Why? Because we already have 2 young females (Ranger and Witch) and 2 young males (Duelist and Marauder) so that leaves Templar as the only "old guy". So, once again, to round things up, we need an older lady.
Including the last post, now i can see the housewife, someone mention bevor:

The old widow from next door, holding a rug beater in on hand and a rolling pin in the other hand, casting mighty spells like dustwave or Once-A-Month-Rage...

.... i would run in terror ^^
"
runninggoblin wrote:
Including the last post, now i can see the housewife, someone mention bevor:

The old widow from next door, holding a rug beater in on hand and a rolling pin in the other hand, casting mighty spells like dustwave or Once-A-Month-Rage...

.... i would run in terror ^^

LOL. Once-A-Month-Rage - Provides a day long buff once every lunar cycle that causes monsters to flee in fear.
+100% Curse Duration

Extra levels increase the amount of days buffed.
My guess:

The Procrastionist.

Always late to the party.
I suppose it would be a sort of elven mage/archer
Still waiting...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info