So, the sixth class?

I thought it might be fun to start speculating again on what the final class will be now that we have the fifth class.

The final class will be a Dexterity/Intellect hybrid. Based on what we have so far, I'm finding it a pretty tough time working out what this will be.

The Witch is about elemental magic with a touch of necromancy added in. Will the hybrid class bring an entirely different 'school' of magic?

The Ranger is focus more on 'finesse' than on brute strength and while he can use imposing weapons, he's more about how he uses those weapons rather than just the shear power of them.

So, to me our final class will be a character that is interested in 'technique' as well as magical power. While I think this could make a good pet class, I'm more inclined to go with a class that uses the elemental powers of magic to enhance both the weapons he uses and his own abilities. Possibly a shapeshifter?

Thoughts?
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
Assassin!?

The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
PET CLASS!!!!! PLEASE!!!
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
dex/int class... i think it might something that is like an assassin
it will prolly be female
Insanity is overrated unless you join me in mine.
"
DarkRookie wrote:
it will prolly be female

They could make it a Hermaphrodite at least no one could complain about not having both male and female versions....

:D
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

I don't think it will be an assassin since the Duelist is already pretty close to that already. Assassins are not magic and as such fits well with the STR/DEX hybrid type of the Duelist.

I concur that it will likely be female. As yet I don't think we've seen any shapeshifting or summoning type abilities although we have seen corpse explosion? With what we have so far, a summoner seems to be more likely now that I think of it but I personally would prefer a shapeshifter.
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
Ya, don't think it be an assassin, the duelist fits the role, maybe a druid or something like that.
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
Druid woud be kool!
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

I have always said to expect a suprise for this class, my opinion has not changed.
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info