Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

"
rinleezwins wrote:
Can someone englighten me here? How are added physical damage or accuracy quivers "new"?

I have to quote myself here, anyone?
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
So I guess I am making a bow build after all. :P
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Facebreaker build with quivers is still viable? :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
rinleezwins wrote:
"
rinleezwins wrote:
Can someone englighten me here? How are added physical damage or accuracy quivers "new"?

NEW NAMES, two levels of phys DMG, and accuracy does not exist as a base item type. So yea, NEW.
Your RNGeesus is a false prophet
"
rinleezwins wrote:
"
rinleezwins wrote:

They've redone them all and renamed a couple, but some are obviously still similar to the old ones. You just need to lighten up.

That higher level physical damage one is quite nice.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Feb 26, 2014, 9:12:05 AM
corrupted bow can get implicitly +% phys or + flat phys bonus right?

Might be interesting to get ALL phys bow on high base
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I will miss the +40 dex quiver. It was the only way i could wear my bow on templar/marauder and even ranger. I tend to minimize the dex on my char since i went for resolute technique anyway. 40 dex is a big + for non-ranger users. OP? i don't think so

i am missing ES or life quiver. Something more defensive

3.13 was the golden age.
astra just went up in price i guess
This is a huge nerf for low level races for bow users, not being able to add some elemental damage from the quivers ...
Plus why would they keep the fire dmg quiver at higher level and remove the 2 other ones ? I don't quite get it =/.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
The Ele Quivers barely added anything, even for lowbies, imo. Good riddance I say :P

PS. Chris, where's the next Announcement? I'm dying here.. :S
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info