Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

Will there be any good uniques? Anyhow, time to prep my "permastun" bowrauder
It would be cool if the old base types were kept on existing quivers, kind of like legacy items, only legacy skins I guess?
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
dear ggg

you are doing your best to make standard look bad by not making these items drop in standard too. make new leagues interesting (like gameplay-wise - not gated-content-wise) instead of making standard look bad

anyway, will drop/buy me a penetrating quiver and be done with new leagues, just like i did with jade flasks

unless you make corruption leagues-only - then ill simply drop this game on the spot

btw: 40dex quiver is good. no need to remove it
"
sidtherat wrote:
dear ggg

you are doing your best to make standard look bad by not making these items drop in standard too. make new leagues interesting (like gameplay-wise - not gated-content-wise) instead of making standard look bad

anyway, will drop/buy me a penetrating quiver and be done with new leagues, just like i did with jade flasks

unless you make corruption leagues-only - then ill simply drop this game on the spot

People forget that theese quiver's will be obtainable in Standard too, just not as a drop. People can suicide the quivers on to standard. As have happend with any item that is limited to 4 Month leagues.
@TiKaD
"
Fjeldberg wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
dear ggg

People forget that theese quiver's will be obtainable in Standard too, just not as a drop. People can suicide the quivers on to standard. As have happend with any item that is limited to 4 Month leagues.

you havent read what i wrote
"
sidtherat wrote:
dear ggg

Lol, get a grip, they drop in SC and HC when the 4 month leagues are over, which BTW didnt even start yet. If you wanna QQ, please do it.

Also, the 4 month leagues are testing ground for whatever goes to SC/HC later on.
NOOOOOOO!!!! 40dex quiver :( RIP my poison arrow/firetrap leveling build for any class :( :( :( PLEASE keep the dex one...
I would have liked one defensive quiver. For DoT builds for example none of these is very appealing.
Ooooooh! Super exciting! I can't wait for the new league to start :) Your teasers are killing me!
Outsch!

I have a really good quiver, now I have to roll a new broadhead or spike-point, because those two are simply FAR superior to all others, with the lifegain one being good for leveling purposses.

My problems with the Quivers: The three new designs (and GGG has a little pattern there - amuletts) look way different than the old ones, and I would go as far as saying that the new designs do not fit into the world. They are shiny and bright-coloured, items in Wraeclast are not like that.

But anyways, I am teased.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info