Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

If you are adding a pure dex quiver back, then you also need strength and int quivers.

Either that or quit complaining, if you pick a non typical class for a build you know you will be having requirements problems. Reaching 400 dex on my ranger is thoroughly pointless though.
I cant wait!!!
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
There were missing some quivers thats for sure..... but come on....not everything is about bows.....i think you guys have a crush on bows or legolas or both.....something must be really "hard" when u guys see a bowman right....
You might want to keep added lightning damage quivers for crit purposes and dex for build diversity.
Yeah dex should stay IMO. 40 dex is a ton to lose for hybrids.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Yeah dex should stay IMO. 40 dex is a ton to lose for hybrids.

it will break every hybrid bow toon in the game...is ggg that low?
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Looks awesome!
Is there any plans about trading? If no auctionhouse... maybe advanced filters or something?
www.emmilius.pl
very nice
Mess with the best, die like the rest
"
u should add some rules for races first because they are won by cheaters and u dont make some

and the path of exile wiki is out of date, i mean....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info