Domination/Nemesis Challenge and Race Season Six Winners

"
Seems like corrupted gems go past 20% quality, wonder what the limit is on them, perhaps unlimited? That would be a crazy way to let high end players scale their power.

no, thats retarded
"
Undead_Fred wrote:
"
Seems like corrupted gems go past 20% quality, wonder what the limit is on them, perhaps unlimited? That would be a crazy way to let high end players scale their power.

no, thats retarded

the limit is the items u use to currupt the resulting item, in this case its a lvled empower or enhance probly. thank god they didnt let empower + 12 lvls gems to be allowed.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Feb 24, 2014, 5:18:38 PM
Great.

Now buff cleave so some classes have an actual alternative to Spectral Throw and Templar doesn't get shafted anymore and I might actually care about racing again.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
shoju wrote:
The Randomness of Corruption is not exciting :(

It can:
Change the properties of jewelry (and assuming, based on that, other items)
(suggested by pic) change socket colors)
Allow more mods to roll (at least on maps)
Increase the level of a gem past 20
Increase the quality of an item past 20

That just seems like an absolutely insane amount of RNG to introduce to a system that is already chock full of RNG to a point where it makes me never want to craft again.

+1. The amount of RNG and the availability of orbs are not in sync.
"
The prize awarding has been adjusted for subsequent seasons to address this - check the 1.1.0 patch notes for more information next week.

That's easy. The highest level character per account per race is the only one that gets points. Done. It won't stop muling, but hey... one biscuit at a time. At least this method won't penalize someone for having the bad luck to die five minutes in.

Are we looking at global respecs with the new league season?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Feb 24, 2014, 6:11:47 PM
Can I 8L my 2h axe?
Roma timezone (Italy)
I'm pretty confident Vaal orb will just be an alternative to chaos orbs (hence the same drop rate as I read somewhere).
- Chaos orb : Randomize all mods within normal ilvl range
- Vaal orb : Randomize _one and only one_ mod so you can get _any_ mod (including new ones), including as we saw on uniques

I guess you could Vaal orb an item as many times you'd like to get _one_ mod you like (you sacrifice one normal mod for another). That also means the 'base' stats will still be tied to any corrupted object.

Regarding the drawback, having to use plenty of Vaal orb to get something better than '+5 accuracy' instead of your base '+95 maximum life' is a drawback enough for most players :) Damn RNG !
Congratulations to all of the winners who stayed within the rules!

Especially to you racers who consistently finish around the top of the events. You guys are very talented.

Cheers!
"
Talismannn wrote:
That corruption does look really interesting. I do however hope its not going to make everything else totally redundant in the game and completely wipe the value off all those 20/20 gems. There HAS to be a downside to corrupted somewhere otherwise its just going to be unbalancing all the existing gear.

You realize that come new leagues there will be no 20/20 gems so whats the complaining about?
If its about standard inflated leagues who gives a shit, league already has tons of unbalanced legacy items, so stop crying.
Retired closed Beta rank #1 Butthole
Retired Anarchy rank #3 DatDrank
1st level 100 Domination Discharge
the corrupted gem could be working like, when you level a gem to 20. you have following chance
1. gcp it to 20q lvl1
2. vaal it randomly to 1-40q and 1-40 lvl

it means you have to level it again and again to get a 40/40 gem, that is killing and cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info