[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Thanks for the tips, but I'm doing this on purpose, guys :p
I worked it out now. Lvl 24 AA, lvl 23 Clarity. Free fire with AA up, and 340 m.regen :)

The leech makes it impossible to fire blanks as well. I'm firing as fast as I can, weoow.

Edit: Gonna spec out of some regen in tree, so regen will go down, just need to get some regrets.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Last edited by MindR on Aug 4, 2014, 8:36:08 PM
If anything, people can just use a level 5 power siphon.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
If anything, people can just use a level 5 power siphon.

on that note -

these vs lvl21 power Siphon.

lvl21 is slightly higher damage than 23q but it also raises the mana cost.

??
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
20/23 for sure
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
20/23 for sure

cool. gg them vaal orbs then
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Having problem what collors chose to some gear parts for piscator build. These what I have atm:

Shav and CoE only ready, how would I color rest parts? So confused.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Having problem what collors chose to some gear parts for piscator build. These what I have atm:

Shav and CoE only ready, how would I color rest parts? So confused.

copy and paste sky ^.^
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
only for interest, did u ever try to do pvp with your wander? :D

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
trashs1 wrote:
only for interest, did u ever try to do pvp with your wander? :D

Wanders are strong vs casual pvpers(which I was before) and ifvi didn't use dream frag he would easily win without any tactics needed. I've becoming better PvP and can win vs him(but that's not weird, its not made for it) though it does nice damage with barracks. I don'tthink wanders will ever be too strong in "real" HLD, easy, (relatively) to manually dodge

TLDR wanders are nice for casual pvp but will probably never do good vs tryhard pvpers
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hey everyone :)

I was wondering if 80-100ex was the price range for this wand on standard, or am I completely out of the ballpark? And if anyone would be interested in buying it? =P Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info