[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

About how much would you have spend to be able to do 78 maps on this build?
I'm interested in doing this but getting full mirror gear seems silly to me.
Last edited by darunae on Dec 11, 2014, 2:08:28 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Coroner88 wrote:
question, why arent u taking pain attunement ?

clearly an error, good find sir!

Spoiler
dear person #349845 to ask this question: it does not work.

aaahahahaha
Minimal nerfs.

Already there without flat es. Replacing with 20% es immediately after patch.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
Minimal nerfs.

Doesnt the crit multi nerf hurt a lot? Especially for those with non-BiS gear everywhere?
"
Ghoulden wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
Minimal nerfs.

Doesnt the crit multi nerf hurt a lot? Especially for those with non-BiS gear everywhere?

It hurts everyone, so we aren't targeted specifically.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Ghoulden wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
Minimal nerfs.

It hurts everyone, so we aren't targeted specifically.

One of the most important gems was nerfed by about 50%. Its not a minimal nerf even if it does hurt everyone. I do agree with the nerf however i think it is over the top to nerf it by 50%
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Dec 12, 2014, 3:03:29 AM
"
Lawyne wrote:
wtf is going on here? :D

they are trolling me cause im not familiar with this build at all clearly ^^

I'm ready.
could someone post there thoughts on the tree? is this tree the way to go? im trying to get my 90 points out atm

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aFDqiabj00IFpSYEMiJkrIgwluqkZxb5618rQM4YjKSpykqW7quh2qwzqHEyo4eA0NfJu1dwdYr-hmV8lTNRmKNug__Cj6D6v7CYZgAecIsYLHbWwWv_baYVKnMPnoDH21SBqPhtGfyxB_8-onC8aeKguDtnBSidNw1V3yDkgRlmNDf8by4X5ZwcWio0cG7BjB8w_E2-dwu1yKgh47fF9q2RMUsLjKL29MLZphEQ_Cc6yY215zcHRV99dQMJ-IXyqboYRI9uePRlxrznAdFMNtCaD60mznFy8_c2TnJLBV1kKjgKQ=
or would this be better

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwluqkZxb5618rQM4YjKSpykqW7quh2qwzqHEyo4eA0NfJu1dwdYr1fJUzUZijboKPoPq_sJhmAB54LHbWwWv_baYVKnMPnoDH21SBqPhtGfyxB_8-onC8aeKguDtnBSidNw1V3yDkgRlmNDf8by4X5ZwcWio0cG7BjB8w_E2-dwu1yKgh6VIDt8X2rZExSwLR-4yi9vTC2aYREPwnOsmNtec3B0VffXUDCfiF8qm6GESPbnj0Zca85wHRTDbQmg-tJs5xcvP3Nk5ySwVdZCo4CkxSj2W1m86GY=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info