[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
How about going for assasionation on the right side of the tree instead of the multiplier points at the left side? You gain 80 crit chance and loose 15 crit multiplier. Would this be worth it?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBB2MMfQ0CDjwPxBB_EVARlhcvGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-io4Kk0tHy9vNug6Ujt8O-E8jj8nQ2NGcUcGSshLSUyzUDBV1lYtVytXyVivWPVcil76XypfamNDZOdmnm0ZbqpvnnBScLtw1XFNc1N4DXvXfll_xoCkghCCx4MJhtGLeo9Gj_qTJ5rPm7Wdo53En8uio6cIpyupbqxHrH-0DLXytzG4k7jKu9bAGcBRwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPa3dte2-ffsOGI4vfjhOaB6rrrLOvk6-7sGPLh9tr56PrS-wn8qw==

Perfectly viable.

I was thinking of getting IR for increased safety.

Not sure how viable IR is, seeing as its hard to incorporate grace in build, as well as the required uniques lack armor/eva.

Edit: better get some cash and get a lvl 4 empower, lvl 21 AA in a +1 maligoros giving you a lvl 26 AA ;)
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Mar 10, 2014, 4:54:46 AM
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
How about going for assasionation on the right side of the tree instead of the multiplier points at the left side? You gain 80 crit chance and loose 15 crit multiplier. Would this be worth it?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBB2MMfQ0CDjwPxBB_EVARlhcvGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-io4Kk0tHy9vNug6Ujt8O-E8jj8nQ2NGcUcGSshLSUyzUDBV1lYtVytXyVivWPVcil76XypfamNDZOdmnm0ZbqpvnnBScLtw1XFNc1N4DXvXfll_xoCkghCCx4MJhtGLeo9Gj_qTJ5rPm7Wdo53En8uio6cIpyupbqxHrH-0DLXytzG4k7jKu9bAGcBRwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPa3dte2-ffsOGI4vfjhOaB6rrrLOvk6-7sGPLh9tr56PrS-wn8qw==

Perfectly viable.

I was thinking of getting IR for increased safety.

Not sure how viable IR is, seeing as its hard to incorporate grace in build, as well as the required uniques lack armor/eva.

Edit: better get some cash and get a lvl 4 empower, lvl 21 AA in a +1 maligoros giving you a lvl 26 AA ;)

Wouldn't support the mana draw even if i tried.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
Hi, this is just short (now rather long) guide due to popular request.

TAGS: LOWLIFE, HYBRID, AURA, ARCTIC ARMOUR, WANDER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.1 UPDATE

- Vaal Pact nerf. No problem if you have a high physical damage wand to leech.
- Spell damage buff. Insane. Soooo good.
- Scion nerf - No problem, infact with the change of VP, you save even more points. Friend of mine got 10k MORE dps.
- Witch buff - More es, faster pathing through Scion evasion circle.

Not 100%
VAAL ORB = CORRUPTION

This is the biggest boost you'll ever see to any build.

By using a reduced mana level 21, you could snap shot 2 60% + 3 40% auras on life!!!!!!

level 20 reduced mana = 0.59*0.71*2.4 = 1.00536
level 21 reduced mana = 0.59*0.70*2.4 = 0.9912

This means you can now run 3 purity of elements which will each give +7 all max res (aura nodes + inner force) and by god this is absolutely insane.
It seems each aura is individual and rounds by itself. Therefor the only way to make this work is with a +1 to all gems in this item.

Another problem is sockets.

WTF lol what about the blood magic multiplier? its huge...
"
"
Skyforth wrote:
Hi, this is just short (now rather long) guide due to popular request.

TAGS: LOWLIFE, HYBRID, AURA, ARCTIC ARMOUR, WANDER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.1 UPDATE

- Vaal Pact nerf. No problem if you have a high physical damage wand to leech.
- Spell damage buff. Insane. Soooo good.
- Scion nerf - No problem, infact with the change of VP, you save even more points. Friend of mine got 10k MORE dps.
- Witch buff - More es, faster pathing through Scion evasion circle.

Not 100%
VAAL ORB = CORRUPTION

This is the biggest boost you'll ever see to any build.

By using a reduced mana level 21, you could snap shot 2 60% + 3 40% auras on life!!!!!!

level 20 reduced mana = 0.59*0.71*2.4 = 1.00536
level 21 reduced mana = 0.59*0.70*2.4 = 0.9912

This means you can now run 3 purity of elements which will each give +7 all max res (aura nodes + inner force) and by god this is absolutely insane.
It seems each aura is individual and rounds by itself. Therefor the only way to make this work is with a +1 to all gems in this item.

Another problem is sockets.

WTF lol what about the blood magic multiplier? its huge...

snapshotting

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
that item still says +20% to cost of skills so.. that would throw off the math anyway wouldnt it?

Also alot of people are telling me i cant snap shot blood magic. When i take off my crown of eyes my life auras both disappear instantly.

Considering the mask you linked isnt even socketed or fused, it makes me wonder if you've actually tried it yourself.
Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 10, 2014, 8:32:15 AM
"
that item still says +20% to cost of skills so.. that would throw off the math anyway wouldnt it?

Also alot of people are telling me i cant snap shot blood magic. When i take off my crown of eyes my life auras both disappear instantly.

Considering the mask you linked isnt even socketed or fused, it makes me wonder if you've actually tried it yourself.

I placed the discussion on Opening Post not 100%, requiring further testing.

This idea was doomed by the fact that we would run out of sockets and thus prevent the usage of 9 auras effectively. As for blood magic, the gem doesn't have to be in the actual helmet. You can have it in other pieces of gear linked with reduced mana and would still have the blood magic effect without the blood magic multiplier.

"

I placed the discussion on Opening Post not 100%, requiring further testing.

This idea was doomed by the fact that we would run out of sockets and thus prevent the usage of 9 auras effectively. As for blood magic, the gem doesn't have to be in the actual helmet. You can have it in other pieces of gear linked with reduced mana and would still have the blood magic effect without the blood magic multiplier.

thanks for the explanation.. I'm still a bit nub when it comes to snapshotting. Even if you cant get 9 auras. 7 or 8 would be awesome. Worth testing. I'd be willing to giving up the frenzy combo to achieve an extra purity.

Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 10, 2014, 8:53:36 AM
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
meripor wrote:
How do you run blood rage without Zealot's Oath? Do you just have to keep attacking or die to your own blood rage?
]

Blood rage won't degen more than 2k ES.

Firstly, awesome build, I'm planning on trying it out.

Sorry I hope I do not sound ignorant. I cannot understand this portion despite your reply haha, hope you could clarify it for me.

My understanding of bloodrage mechanics
Without Zealot's Oath, blood rage would cause us to "lose x% of your Maximum Life per second as Chaos Damage". Without sufficient life regen, our life would decrease to zero slowly when we are not attacking mobs for life leech. Once our life hits zero, the blood rage buff would be cancelled.
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
meripor wrote:
How do you run blood rage without Zealot's Oath? Do you just have to keep attacking or die to your own blood rage?
]

Blood rage won't degen more than 2k ES.

Firstly, awesome build, I'm planning on trying it out.

Sorry I hope I do not sound ignorant. I cannot understand this portion despite your reply haha, hope you could clarify it for me.

My understanding of bloodrage mechanics
Without Zealot's Oath, blood rage would cause us to "lose x% of your Maximum Life per second as Chaos Damage". Without sufficient life regen, our life would decrease to zero slowly when we are not attacking mobs for life leech. Once our life hits zero, the blood rage buff would be cancelled.

Hmmm lets explain some more.

Because you are lowlife, you are mostly ES.

Blood rage loses $ of MAXIMUM LIFE not es per second.

So if you have a small life pool, you take little chaos damage.

It really is a negligible part to this build. If you are at 0 chaos res, and have 800 hp, you'll lose around 800 ES in 30 seconds. Not much eh?
"

Hmmm lets explain some more.

Because you are lowlife, you are mostly ES.

Blood rage loses $ of MAXIMUM LIFE not es per second.

So if you have a small life pool, you take little chaos damage.

It really is a negligible part to this build. If you are at 0 chaos res, and have 800 hp, you'll lose around 800 ES in 30 seconds. Not much eh?

Edit: Sorry let me rephrase. How come blood rage deals damage to our ES and not our life. Which skill/node enabled it to do so? Thanks haha

Is it important to have a lvl 22 Artic Armour/Bloor Rage? A lvl 3 empower/enhance is rather pricey for that +2 level of Artic Armour and Blood Rage.

Lastly, how important is it to use a physical damage wand? Could we use a spell damage wand instead?
From what I gathered, the pros of using a physical damage wand is to allow us to counter thorns/physical reflect by leeching HP back from the physical damage we deal. Apart from that, is there any other benefits? :)

If I am going to craft a wand, would prophecy/tornado/opal wand[3 Highest level wands] have a higher potential?

For those who have only a 5L Shavronne's Wrapping (Like me) which 5 gems should be linked?

Sorry for bombarding this post with questions haha

Last edited by fuzzybearz on Mar 11, 2014, 6:21:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info