Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

you see this is how to do it. now look at d3... bwahahah
Oh yeah!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
I can't wait.. Great job!
The expansion was themed after this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_r-k7vPZ6M
Jeahhh;)
Bayern des samma mia
I am ready to buy a few more points just to support ggg. The shop items are not attractive for me and I have 400+ unspent points for months.

The four parts will definitely be combined to open MAP,now I finally understand why that device has 4 pieces of sockets.
Skeet?
Ow yes, let it arrive !
finally something that seems interesting ....hehehehehe
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
Sounds great!

But just wanted to comment- is anybody proofreading these banners before they post?
"
Queen Atziri. The most beautiful woman the Vaal civilization has ever seen.

Really should not be 2 sentences. That's just one example, the whole thing is rife with similar missteps.

edit: some more examples because I was bored
"
Queen Atziri. The most beautiful woman the Vaal civilization has ever seen. A monarch who ruled from a throne room of mirrors, holding court as naked as the day she was born. Hers was a sovereignty of seduction. Of Grace.

The Grace of skin and flesh, of poise and dance, of attraction and manipuation. And when Atziri dreamed, she dreamed of Grace made eternal.

^Is a huge mess. There is a mention of birth which does not match the tone of the rest of the passage. Before and after the paragraph break are talking about the exact same subject (in other words: the break is misplaced if the sentences are going to be in that order). "And when" connects to nothing- it's the first time either dreaming or a time event are mentioned.

Rewrite:
"
Queen Atziri was the most beautiful woman the Vaal civilization had ever seen. She ruled from a throne room of mirrors, holding court nude so all might glimpse her Grace. Hers was a sovereignty of seduction.

Atziri dreamed of Grace made eternal. The Grace of skin and flesh, of poise and dance, of attraction and passion. Her wish to paint her people in shades of immortal beauty instead drowned them in blood.

lmao get a life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info