Return of Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect

Valentine's Day is later this week, so we've reintroduced our limited-time Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect. It's a beating human heart, impaled on your sword, dagger or wand. It's for sale from now until February 16th. Hearts purchased last year are marked as "2013" in the description so that people know that you supported the game in early Open Beta. In related news, the 15% Point Pack discount ends tomorrow evening. You can also purchase them from Amazon (200 points, 516 points, 1065 points). Remember that these points stack with daily deals (for example, upcoming stash tab sales) to create two discounts at once. Thanks again for your support!

Our holiday items like Valentine's Heart have been given their own dark Wraeclastean twist. Unlike our normal microtransactions, they're only on sale during that respective holiday. There's no guarantee that the Heart will return next year.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
newmaps
Last edited by Chris on February 10, 2014 1:57 AM
first?@!
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
[quote="I_NO"]They say every time Chris Wilson cries those tears form into exalted orb's that drop onto the game itself.
[/quote]
Dang, second
Praise the Sun

KCCO
Last edited by TheJedipimp on February 10, 2014 1:58 AM
omg 3rd :(
Level 100 Ranger @Fyndel
Level 100 Scion @FyndelNumberTwo
Level 100 Witch @FyndelNumberThree
ST Build thread/846000 & Wander Build thread/1012208 & All Masters 8 Craft service thread/1010931 Hideout thread/1048660 & Grandmaster map deathless clear http://youtu.be/4izLkyNIhew
Last edited by Alexlulz on February 10, 2014 1:58 AM
4th
www.twitch.tv/k0reangamer
Much wow
wish the heart was cute not creepy
first page hypeeee !
wow.. not what I was expecting for single awareness day!
Good, now I have the 2013 and 2014 versions ^.^
Feel free to add me - IGN: RulerofAsgard
Usually on in the evenings (GMT -6:00 (Central Standard Time))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info