DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

Post a video of 6 man parties
why chance to ignite with fire trap? For the initial blast??
i'm thinking of going this build in the new leagues. but my question is is it going to work without any gear, currency to start with?

and also after i got all the templar nodes, should i go first down to iron reflexes or get the nodes at the witch?
"
nightblade157 wrote:
why chance to ignite with fire trap? For the initial blast??

"The burning area left behind after a Fire Trap explosion does not act like other burning damage. It will do fire-based health degeneration damage simultaneously with other burning damage for as long as an enemy is within the radius of the Fire Trap."

tl;dr they stack

leveled up to 61 using self found gear since I posted here last time, this will be my build for the new league for sure, insane clear speed, low gear and gem requirements, good defense. buy/craft/find(!) a +1 to fire gems weapon and leveling will be smooth sailing.

Love builds that work from lvl1 to 100.

Thx for the replies btw op, agree with you now after trying it out myself.

Damage feels almost overwhelming though, might go down the marauder area for some more life (and regen) or grab some more mana reg (running it as blood magic atm..)

edit: nnoname, matter of preference, I went templar area, witch area up to increased aoe node, then rushed IR and then finished all nodes down there, finished life wheel and now heading to EB. delaying EB gave me mana issues at some point so using blood magic meanwhile which is a bit iffy without life leech. everything just burns though and good life pool already so not a huge issue by now.
Last edited by Joo on Feb 20, 2014, 5:17:18 PM
I wonder if some small tweaks would allow someone to spend the extra 2 points in the bottom of the tree and grab MoM. Maybe grabbing the increased mana Regen from by the scion tree and running discipline. It may increase survivability. Just a passing thought. I'm waiting to see what 1.1 brings. I'm hoping to roll a variant in the new leagues.
IGN listIess
wow crazy op build :D

rerolled my flameblaster templar who had a similar tree to this one. I am using a more defensive variant though with MoM and arctic armor, and this tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbCGcMXxJpFE0VIBccGDwY2x8CKPoppSpNLJws6S0fMZ4y0TWSNsU22DrhPAU9Xz8nQYdEq0VHRZ1G10kbSn1KyE3jTipSU1WuW69dxmBtZ6BsFm0ZbqpxeXTxdoJ6qoIegseDOIPbhTKHZYd2iBuIQojxi4yPppM6muCcLZ2un9-iAKZXpwisWa1Kr7e00bUEtfK3PriTvSfBxcHzw23IDM0mznHYJNsL3Q3d8-Fz52Pr7uwY7FXtIO9874XwH_JF-ej8S_zF_gr-jw==

Haven't done very high lvl maps yet but so far seems amazing :)
Last edited by koros on Feb 22, 2014, 4:25:32 AM
"
koros wrote:

There are a lot of nice nodes near Iron reflexes, viz mind over matter, growth and decay, thick skin. I think it wud be better to go to that area and avoid going down to clever construction. The damage is already overkill, and getting some defense wud be a good idea.
"
nightblade157 wrote:
"
koros wrote:

There are a lot of nice nodes near Iron reflexes, viz mind over matter, growth and decay, thick skin. I think it wud be better to go to that area and avoid going down to clever construction. The damage is already overkill, and getting some defense wud be a good idea.

Hmm, i may do a quick lvl rush and test the thing before 1.1, then if its not good, theres a free reset incoming :D

Anyone have ever tested this build in 73+ maps? cuz 72- maps are just too easy for any builds
Last edited by koros on Feb 22, 2014, 4:38:14 AM
i wus wondering how wud it be to take ele equilibrium and debuff enemies with arc before trap explodes? I know damage is already overkill but haven't tested high level content yet. Although I havent been using dual curses that might boost dps a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info