All pots at once is it legit or not GGG plz advise

"
BoswerLK wrote:
not true. if you press another aura while the first one is in the activating animation, the 2nd aura is queued and will activate immediately after the first. in fact, all skills can be queued this way. it's actually extremely easy for a normal player to activate all auras as fast as possible if they're all hotkeyed at once

hell, it's doable with 1 hotkey after some practice. my 5 aura summoner almost always has the next aura ready after the first is cast. still a pain in the ass though

That's what I meant by "must be managed and dealt with". It doesn't happen instantaneously and simultaneously as potions do, and is a queuing system. Now, it's my understanding that the potions effects are queued in the event that you hit different healing or mana or whatever flasks, but the actions themselves do not have to be timed in any specific way for this to be the case. Also, assuming you are running 5 different types of flasks, there is no queuing at all, and all of them can take affect at the exact same time.
Hi there,

We do not allow any macros that perform multiple actions. This includes activating all of your flasks at once as that would be five actions.

Best regards,
Dan
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

We do not allow any macros that perform multiple actions.

Then start banning all the streamers with the log-out macroes. The evidence is right there recorded on their streams + they admit to it, it is as unambiguous as possible.
Beyond league.
"
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Then start banning all the streamers with the log-out macroes. The evidence is right there recorded on their streams + they admit to it, it is as unambiguous as possible.

On some records you can even see some of them RMT, still none is banned...It's pretty much like the business laws in my country: If your tax evasion is just high enough, nobody will come after you; if you do it in a small scale, you're send to jail.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

We do not allow any macros that perform multiple actions. This includes activating all of your flasks at once as that would be five actions.

Best regards,
Dan

not the answer i was expecting/hoping for but so be it ....

imho you should rethink that stance though:

1.) There is no playjoy hidden in hammer pots ( at least not in that setup)
2.) Many other games took a different route on that and simply allowed anything thats not inner cooldown/attack cooldown bound to be combined as long as there is no logic in between like "wait 1sec do that, then do that" (most prominent example probably beeing wow). While you might say "but we don't" poeple are used to the stances developed over the years in other games and just don't see the problem.
3.) You can hardly enforce it and loose credibility for not stopping poeple doing it. Yes i know that could cost me my account if applied in hindsight, but see other answers to your statement
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Last edited by Flubby on Feb 8, 2014, 4:05:07 AM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Best regards,
Dan

What about sticking a popsicle stick onto the 1-5 keys? Would that be considered as a micro?

=D
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
"
KaTasTroFF wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Best regards,
Dan

What about sticking a popsicle stick onto the 1-5 keys? Would that be considered as a micro?

=D

LoL, I think the GGG comment "if it doesn't touch the client, we can't ban for it" would apply to this one. ;)
"
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

That's what's funny about it xD
"Two weights, two measures"
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Best regards,
Dan

Hello Dan and any other GGG staff members that may be reading this.

What is your opinion of AI assisted systems like Final Fantasy 12's gambit system? Now apply this to pot usage. "Streamlined consumables"... call it that if you want?

At least the player can program his pot usage to behave as he wants, while at the same time allows for a healthier game design by minimizing or reducing the rate at which a gamer develops RSI.

I am not motivated to play a ranged character as much as a tanky/melee character for this very reason. Summoners, melee, and tanky chars = less strain on the mousing arm.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Best regards,
Dan

and if my mechanical keyboard has NKRO? :P
Beta Member Since 2010

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info