March Mini-Expansion Announcement Timeline

"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
I are excite!

+1
"
The name and theme of the mini-expansion will be announced. A 20 day countdown will start on the website and in the game client.

100% new leagues will wear uncreative MTG themes again.

1 4 month league will be Default CT(because there is no way CT will be perm hc even in a balanced state)

Awesome! One update per week! You tease us to death 8^)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
fuck YEA!
"
You're going to love it.

I really doubt it, as 99.9% there'll be no "new trade improvements"
Can I buy a hungry rage big black bear like a pet? or a red or black dragon? something raged anger brutal? grrr grawn! :P
Last edited by ggezthx on Feb 7, 2014, 4:41:52 AM
Thanks Chris; looking forward to the new content.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
PvP?
Teasing about teasers...

Not cool GGG! :P
"
mobutu wrote:
"
You're going to love it.

I really doubt it, as 99.9% there'll be no "new trade improvements"

I agree because I feel my pet will still be dissapearing at random causing me to have to open the micro transaction tab, unsummon it, and then resummon it. This really breaks the flow of the game and it is rather annoying because in my opinion it would be relatively easy to fix. It seems however that GGG don't care about the little bugs in the game.

I have given my partner my credit card and she won't give it back until my pet is fixed, which means no more money for you from me GGG for the foreseeable future. I am voting with my wallet and urge other players with legitimate issues that are constantly overlooked or just plain ignored to do likewise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info