March Mini-Expansion Announcement Timeline

Make large PvP matches possible... like 40 vs 40! Both sides have a NPC boss and the game is over after a boss is killed.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
For those arguing about terminology of the 1.1 patch, look into the field of Word Sense Disambiguation and the Zipfian Law of Meaning. GGG are clearly trying to redefine the free to play model to how they see fit, so traditional vocabulary for what they aim to release is going to fall short somehow. Just as they are evolving the way we play aRPGs, the terminology also evolves. Therefore they must carefully brainstorm an appropriate name for their patch.

I’m looking forward to whatever is around the corner :D
If we don't get decent trading system, I'll be deeply disappointed.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
nice ! thx for teasing us ;)
God damn. STOP doing 4month leagues!!!!!! Standart dies cuz all newbies the default is a new leagues.
NEW BACKGROUND HYPE
vaal or no balls
I am really looking forward to more info on the new leagues!
Oh man, the excitement levels are off the charts!

I can't think of how you guys can possible make this game better, but with every patch I am blown away!

Thank you for making my favorite game ever. You have my continued support, and GGG deserves all of the success in the world.
Amazing news GGG!!
Beta Member Since 2010
Very very nice GGG! Keep it up!
Mirror of Kalandra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info