March Mini-Expansion Announcement Timeline

They have a website, they should't make people hunt down stuff on another website's forums.
What is the post march timeline going to look like?

The reveal said something about a four month update cycle... Does that mean we won't be getting updates anymore? Except for three times a year?

The best part of this game is the constantly changing environment that is powered by new uniques being added to the game at short intervals. You take away that and you're left with people quitting for 3 months on end only to come back for a month to catch up only to quit again for three months etc.

This happens in every single game that has far and few updates/patches.
IGN: Narbays
"
narbays wrote:
What is the post march timeline going to look like?

The reveal said something about a four month update cycle... Does that mean we won't be getting updates anymore? Except for three times a year?

The best part of this game is the constantly changing environment that is powered by new uniques being added to the game at short intervals. You take away that and you're left with people quitting for 3 months on end only to come back for a month to catch up only to quit again for three months etc.

This happens in every single game that has far and few updates/patches.

they will do big updates and content patches(new areas if they are ready, features like pvp and so on...) every 4 month, like they did since open beta and they will continue with small patches like new skill gems, uniques and more every ~2 weeks.
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Last edited by wisdorin on Feb 16, 2014, 9:27:41 PM
Looking forward to seeing the modifiers on the new leagues and to the mini expo.
Where's the details? Post details please. I've refreshed the announcement page 50 times today...
where's the information about the features of sotv ? it says 20th Feb. in timeline but still no update ? im so excited and i just wanna check it out now
21st february, 03.48AM

Zzzzz...
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info