First Ever Points Sale and PoE on Amazon Digital Games

Hello Guys

Just noticed of the offer, but why supp.packs now cost +2 dollars ? just cheked yesterday at night, the survivor cost was 50usd now 52, its a bug or te packs will still on this price.

BTW, thanks for your job GGG.

Ing: xfreakingfreezingpulsex // @karbunculo
Last edited by karbunculo on Feb 4, 2014, 6:09:24 AM
"
Snookdog wrote:
WTS legacy Soul Taker for gift points card.

Spoiler
legit RMT?

No, no legit RMT. RMT is still not wanted.
You could just send the money, wouldn't make a difference. Just because breaking a "law" is a little easier now doesn't make it less illegal.

That being said: At least GGG would get the money in the end ;-).
I just bought a $20 pack yesterday..figures..haha, oh well. I can't turn down a deal like this, so I guess I'll be getting more points! I have no problem supporting GGG. I've been supporting since Closed Beta, and I'll keep supporting them into the future. Keep up the great work GGG!
:) Another 100 points for me now. Thank you GGG for this brilliant game.
First ever pants sale?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Nice deal, though Amazon's US-only policy can be rage-inducing.

BTW it would be a nice improvement if the site (this site, just to be clear) redirected you to the last viewed page after logging in to comment.
Last edited by EcLiPzZz on Feb 4, 2014, 7:41:52 AM
"
EcLiPzZz wrote:
Nice deal, though Amazon's US-only policy can be rage-inducing.

I've been buying digital stuff from Amazon with a fake US address for years, so it shouldn't be a problem.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
still no build of the week. Now ist really going for build of a half year. CMON GGG
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Cool stuff!
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
If I remember correctly, the reason one could not Gift points was because people could exploit this as RMT. Is that concern no longer there with redeemable codes that are even more anonymus??

we already have ingame donations to the guild leader which sort of broke that rule some time ago.

Aren't those 'donations' with a limited use? So you can only use it for Guild Stash/Slots?

That would fit into the same category, but is on a different level since the points from the code can be used for whatever the recipient wishes.

yeah, somewhere there must be where the devs draw the line between legal and illegal point transfers. if someone buys you 2 stash tabs for your one member guild it's legal, if he buys you 3 with an amazon code it gets both of you banned.

edit: trading amazon points for ingame items gets you banned. chris said it on ... imho reddit? Somewhere on the internet, just look it up.
Last edited by cronus on Feb 4, 2014, 9:54:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info