First Ever Points Sale and PoE on Amazon Digital Games

Umm, in case no one noticed, you can also get the $85 deal from the PoE website. Plus, it's for 1065 points, not 1000. And Amazon doesn't get a cut; all of it goes to the devs. No reason to buy from Amazon at all..
"
The Amazon Points Packs are redeemable codes, so feel free to gift them to friends.

p2w -_-
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
One of the reasons why I had bought points in the past was that GGG had never discounted points. I felt that this added value and reliability. If I had known that you guys would give in and discount points, I'd probably have waited.

Well, another thing I was wrong about, I guess. It's not really about the money, more about ... company reputation? Credibility? There is nothing wrong with being like every other company, but I feel that it destroys something that was different about GGG. It was this difference that made me support the game financially.

Perhaps this doesn't make sense, but then again, feelings aren't rooted in logic.
Any update on when we can buy these points from Amazon outside the US?
still not purchaseable outside of US
IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge
one more time do it again please.. we're waiting for points sale with my friends..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info