First Ever Points Sale and PoE on Amazon Digital Games

run that for a month please
please
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Mackon wrote:
If you are unfortunate enough to live outside of the US you can't purchase the points packs from Amazon.

GGG are you going to make this available to anyone outside the US???

That is a really viable question. I have

a) gift cards available that are leftover
b) a wife who wants to spend points
c) a promotion from my favourite game company
but d) no way of combining those three in a satisfiable way.

How can you help us with that?

P.S.: Promotional clusterf**kfest this.

I also have gift cards available that would have been good to spend on this. Was disappointed when I went to buy some and got the response from the Amazon site saying purchases are only available in the US.
damn was just buying points yesterday, fml
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
If I remember correctly, the reason one could not Gift points was because people could exploit this as RMT. Is that concern no longer there with redeemable codes that are even more anonymus??

we already have ingame donations to the guild leader which sort of broke that rule some time ago.
It's requiring me to link my game account to my amazon account before I can buy it.
It also doesn't allow me to link it :p

Also:
Game Downloads are only available to US customers

Srsly? Srsly. Srsly? Fckn srsly.

Just when I finally could have had a few more stash tabs.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Hyskoa on Feb 4, 2014, 5:24:09 AM
WTS legacy Soul Taker for gift points card.

Spoiler
legit RMT?
I love you.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
"
cronus wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
If I remember correctly, the reason one could not Gift points was because people could exploit this as RMT. Is that concern no longer there with redeemable codes that are even more anonymus??

we already have ingame donations to the guild leader which sort of broke that rule some time ago.

Aren't those 'donations' with a limited use? So you can only use it for Guild Stash/Slots?

That would fit into the same category, but is on a different level since the points from the code can be used for whatever the recipient wishes.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Aarrgh! I've been waiting forever for the Ebony Weapon Effect to be discounted..
Anyway, hopefully this new way to donate and the discount gives you more funders.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info