"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Mortezzah wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Any luck with uber atziri?

Waiting for price on Hope to drop...

You have issues with getting the map? forgive me for being skeptical.

Prices started at 100 ex when Uber came out, now they are around 40 ex -- which is still a ton of currency (at least to me). I would have all mirrored gear if 40 ex was a walk in the park :) Thus, I'm waiting for them to drop more before I give it a go again.

On my solo run of Uber that I did I beat the first 2 boss fights solo and got to her (with no deaths, amazingly), but she still bested me. I figure I will need to run a few Uber maps to tweak strategies, gems, build, etc, before I manage to drop her. It would be doable (statistically speaking) as is with my build/gear, but would be very hard and many deaths and missed opportunities would occur... Too risky, given the price, for me not to tweak things to optimize my char for Uber to order increase success likelyhood.

"
I will call you the ultimate tank when you defeat alluring abyss :P

Deal!
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
Mutant890 wrote:
Hi Mortezzah, best build ever!
Im trying it out but on a budget:)
For solo play what do you think of this as main attack: Heavy strike-Multistrike-Melee splash-Physical damage.

Thanks, it's good -- but it can be annoying (given the knockback). But it has its uses ;)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
toxicm wrote:

It's pointless to go on uber Atziri, this build (like any other melee) don't have enough dps for Atziri spawn faze.

There are multiple ways for this build (or pretty much any build) to get by that phase -- some examples of which have been posted (for example, using DD).

That phase isn't the one that I have trouble with -- it is the Quad phase that I've found most challenging for melee.
Last edited by Mortezzah on Jun 27, 2014, 10:56:21 PM
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
So can this build do Uber or what? 15K damage with mirrored sword I don't think is enough. You will be there for over 30 minutes and it is only a matter of time before your flasks run out or you mess up some how and take a flameblast or spear crit. Would still love to see vid if possible.

Like I mentioned before, the spawn phase is not a problem. It is the Uber Quad phase that is most challenging (at least for my build). I'll post some vids once I get a few runs under my belt.
Last edited by Mortezzah on Jun 27, 2014, 10:58:56 PM
"
toxicm wrote:
There is no way to kill uber Atziri with this build, but it should be enough to tank her.

IMHO, uber Atziri is broken and stupid. (:

I hope to be able to kill her (once I get a few runs under my belt), though I do intend to tweak my build & gear a bit to optimize for her ;)

I actually really love the fact that it is so challenging (at least for melee builds).
Last edited by Mortezzah on Jun 27, 2014, 10:58:15 PM
"
Mortezzah wrote:

I actually really love the fact that it is so challenging (at least for melee builds).

Well... you have probably the tankiest build/char in the game and you can't tank her = broken and stupid. (: Let alone that you need insane dps to kill her ridiculously stupid spawn.

Uber Atziri should be challenging, but not 1 build viable. My guild friend farm her with level 75 Spectral Throw Scion, end game gear, but still... he made that char only for uber Atziri. I don't like that.
.I'm running this Build @92. GREAT TANK build but ALL there is really left is Atziri. Solo is almost impossible to kill the heal adds at 25/50/75. They just get too many through, and swapping chest/6L for ... Cyclone? (or whatever aoe skill)....is still iffy. That is normal Atziri, ...Uber Atziri would just be stupid solo. Note: ST (Spectral Throw)is so OP'd that Nothing comes close !!! (imo)

IF you don't have a ( IMO ) a 1k Kaom's and a Mirrored 540dps+ 1hd weapon, along with the "4% Aegis" (Because the block/gain energy shield with 10k+armor....is a lot of your tanking ) ... well, this spec will just not work for you! Not at 90 anyways...

Where am I going with this? I just wanted to say the ^^^ is as I see it, and I'll post my gear. Not quite as good as Mortezzah's gear and with an Axe/Cleave spec. But damage as a Tank is Not a big deal. All Tank damage will be 10k, maybe 15k dps anyways unbuffed.

All we do is Kill the BOSS as everyone else dies or try's to stay alive.

Kinda ALL about the Big Boss drops yes???

cya in-game
Hhax

Last edited by Savaging on Jul 4, 2014, 8:46:19 PM
Ah yes, My Axe/Cleave spec (maybe easier aggro for a second off the casters?) is 10.5k and 13.8k with basic buffs !

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQY5DjwUIBZvF-EYkRmFGjIaOBo-GlUabBv6HRQkmySqJd8nLyjFKS4x-zboNuk6UjrYPfxGaUd-TDVN2FBHUWBT31RJVcZXDVhjWK9Y21nzWf5fP2BLYSFko2VNZp5uaW-EcH1yqXK7dO15wHrvfLh82X_jgFaAioTZhO-LT4x2jM-PRpBVkHSRzpuDns2fy6C0oW2kGacwp4SplayqrK-5zbvtvJ--p8Aaw4bG2Mzbz2XQ0NIh42rjn-RR55Hnruw47tnvDvGs8i_zBvO-8932SPcy9033vvrS-6o=
Last edited by Savaging on Jul 4, 2014, 8:44:05 PM
"
Savaging wrote:
.I'm running this Build @92. GREAT TANK build but ALL there is really left is Atziri. Solo is almost impossible to kill the heal adds at 25/50/75. They just get too many through, and swapping chest/6L for ... Cyclone? (or whatever aoe skill)....is still iffy. That is normal Atziri, ...Uber Atziri would just be stupid solo. Note: ST (Spectral Throw)is so OP'd that Nothing comes close !!! (imo)

IF you don't have a ( IMO ) a 1k Kaom's and a Mirrored 540dps+ 1hd weapon, along with the "4% Aegis" (Because the block/gain energy shield with 10k+armor....is a lot of your tanking ) ... well, this spec will just not work for you! Not at 90 anyways...

Where am I going with this? I just wanted to say the ^^^ is as I see it, and I'll post my gear. Not quite as good as Mortezzah's gear and with an Axe/Cleave spec. But damage as a Tank is Not a big deal. All Tank damage will be 10k, maybe 15k dps anyways unbuffed.

All we do is Kill the BOSS as everyone else dies or try's to stay alive.

Kinda ALL about the Big Boss drops yes???

cya in-game
Hhax

Indeed, you remind me of what happened at shrine. I went in with a 6 man party which one was an OP low life spectral throw char. The low-life ST char was killing every mob quickly, but if he can't kill piety quickly then he'll die. In the end, only I, came out alive and got me a courtyard map. =)

The only con I can think of this char is that its great soloing maps but once you're in a 6 man party, your DPS is shit. This is why I mostly solo maps
IGN - _LaHh
PM for faster reponse
"
Mortezzah wrote:
"
toxicm wrote:

It's pointless to go on uber Atziri, this build (like any other melee) don't have enough dps for Atziri spawn faze.

There are multiple ways for this build (or pretty much any build) to get by that phase -- some examples of which have been posted (for example, using DD).

That phase isn't the one that I have trouble with -- it is the Quad phase that I've found most challenging for melee.

100% right!
the add phase is no problem because you can switch gear for DD ...

BUT the 4 atziris is very very very hard :)

still i hope that with the next patch it will be way easyer to get the uber atziri drops so people can test her with different builds

i am looking forward for a uber kill vid from you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info