*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

Hi Mortezzah, best build ever!
Im trying it out but on a budget:)
For solo play what do you think of this as main attack: Heavy strike-Multistrike-Melee splash-Physical damage.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Mortezzah wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Any luck with uber atziri?

Waiting for price on Hope to drop...

You have issues with getting the map? forgive me for being skeptical.

I will call you the ultimate tank when you defeat alluring abyss :P

It's pointless to go on uber Atziri, this build (like any other melee) don't have enough dps for Atziri spawn faze.
Uber = too nasty!
Last edited by Marmeduke on Jun 25, 2014, 9:32:19 AM
"
toxicm wrote:
It's pointless to go on uber Atziri, this build (like any other melee) don't have enough dps for Atziri spawn faze.

i dont think you are right, i never been to uber atziri yet, but if we look at normal one, if you leave all spawning monsters to heal her, even then the phases lasts a bit longer (so you can do more dmg) or if not longer, something happens that allows you to remove more hp from her, than you did at the last phase. I tested that on normal atziri, left all the spawns to heal her as much as they can and i still could kill her. (it just lasts longer) Of course i dont know uber yet, but i think its similar. (its obivous that she has more hp, more dmg etc, but imo the phases are the same)

edit: like see the ambush or invasion idk which one was that first uber kill with the RF build, that guy killed less than the half of the healing mobs, even during the fight phases he was avoiding the flame and light bombs, but he succeed
Last edited by Figura on Jun 25, 2014, 11:34:09 AM
Well, first time when I tried to kill normal Atziri with Double strike and ~14k aoe dps fight lasted for around 45 minutes (never died) and I managed only once to get her on 50%. So I don't really believe in your story unless some real proof, like some video. I killed her latter many times with Cyclone and ~21k dps. Uber Atziri is way harder, guys use Spectral throw with at least 30k dps to kill her spawn and 30k dps on spectral throw is (in this situation) like 50k+ dps on my Cyclone or Reave on this build.
So can this build do Uber or what? 15K damage with mirrored sword I don't think is enough. You will be there for over 30 minutes and it is only a matter of time before your flasks run out or you mess up some how and take a flameblast or spear crit. Would still love to see vid if possible.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Jun 26, 2014, 8:43:26 AM
There is no way to kill uber Atziri with this build, but it should be enough to tank her.

IMHO, uber Atziri is broken and stupid. (:
"
toxicm wrote:

It's defiantly possible.

All he would need to do is swap his kaoms in his inventory for a 6L infernal blow setup in a tabula rasa during the heal phase since he does not need a kaoms for that phase as there is no incoming damage, then swap back to kaom when that phase ends. That 6L IB setup would do enough to clear those mobs.

To make it even easier he could throw down a spell totem w/ temp chains during that phase to slow down all the mobs.

It can be done.
Last edited by whoismiked on Jun 26, 2014, 2:12:15 PM
I don't believe that even with 6L he would have enough dps. Around 30k with Add Fire dmg, Melee dmg on full life and Hatred (- Blood rage)?
So has ANY melee build done Uber Atziri? Problem with building tank is you need to invest so many points into being tanky that DPS suffers. Even with mirrored sword he gets only 15K damage. I like playing tanks but kinda sucks when everyone is doing spec throw and wrecking shitt that I feel useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info