Just noticed: Lioneye's Remorse nerfed but no one said anything and wiki is wrong

"
EomMage wrote:
You're on here asking who will update the wiki?

You're on here to troll my post?

Spoiler
To answer your question: no, I'm here saying that I was misled and I needed correct information because nothing on the wiki speaks of nerfs. If you haven't noticed, skill changes are logged on the wiki but item changes are not--save for a few.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Feb 1, 2014, 9:13:29 AM
Things slip through the cracks.

The wiki is a community project, if you spot things like this where items are out of date or something isn't written in the best way, you can change it.

We try to keep item pages up-to-date with changes, for example: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prismatic_Ring

Seeing as item values have all been changed for the shields we'll need to create a version history section for all shields (normal and unique) and change the values for all the unique shields, it'll take time, so please help if you can.
I actually didn't know I could change anything because there's no edit button? or I have to sign up or something? If that's the case, well, I'll do that next time. I just needed confirmation that either the wiki was wrong or the devs didn't say anything about it (meaning, I missed it and it was, as I've mentioned twice now, my mistake).
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Who is Math? is he a dev?
"
Who is Math? is he a dev?

Do you shop at trolls 'r us?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info