Weekend Guild Stash Tab/Member Slot Sales!

5th
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
It is very annoying that a guild doesn't even get one free guild stash tab when creating as guild. It is even more annoying that you extort the maximum amount of money from supporters by making only premium stash tabs available for guilds. Very disappointed that normal tabs are not available for guilds.

I am more dissapointed that you seem unable to make my pet be able to "catch up" when he gets lost at portals or when I zoom about too quickly. You need to fire whoever wrote the pet AI code. I could most likely cobble something up in a few hours myself. Let me know.. I'll code it in exchange for a free guildf stash tab (and a fishing rod) :)
"
If there are other microtransactions you'd like to see on sale in the coming weeks, let us know.

The skin transfer bundles ! That would be great :D
Chris do Black Ebony Weapon effect pls, im waiting more than one month for it already...
sale on alt f4 flasks
"
It is very annoying that a guild doesn't even get one free guild stash tab when creating as guild. It is even more annoying that you extort the maximum amount of money from supporters by making only premium stash tabs available for guilds. Very disappointed that normal tabs are not available for guilds.

Well, I understand the thinking behind this limitation - usually one can assume that a (somewhat organized) guild consists of a bunch of members, and therefore the cost can (theoretically) divided through them, resulting in a reasonable price-per-member. The "other" assumption is, that the number of "needed" tabs raises with increasing guild participation; its of course more 'expensive' to have 10 tabs for a guild of three...

So, my "worries" goes into another direction: since you have only ONE person that can handle the guild transactions (the leader) it may need some preparation before such valuable transactions: discuss with guild, 'collect' points from members etc - its not that you just think for yourself about such a deal, and from this I'd expect guild deal offers to be announced a bit earlier than just-in-time.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
i'm waiting for victorious wings to be on sale
I've been waiting for Vampiric Footprints to go on sale.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Shimaran wrote:
"
If there are other microtransactions you'd like to see on sale in the coming weeks, let us know.

The skin transfer bundles ! That would be great :D

^^ This the big bundle.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
BLACK EBONY WEAPON EFFECT, PLZ PLZ PLZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info