Weekend Guild Stash Tab/Member Slot Sales!

lol, we already got 250 members and 31 stash tabs :[ can we have extra discount offer?:)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
"
Dissolator wrote:
lol, we already got 250 members and 31 stash tabs :[ can we have extra discount offer?:)

If each of your members kicks in 0.16 points, you can buy a new tab!
"
rocdog wrote:
"
Dissolator wrote:

If each of your members kicks in 0.16 points, you can buy a new tab!

but than all who even gave 1 point will get kick protection. we got some rules in guild and points accepted only from trustful members, not newbies etc, also not everyone able to pay or make trasaction to game. so in theory it's 0.16 for 1 tab, in practice - much more :)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Feb 1, 2014, 8:13:28 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
My guild would like to know what to expect for next season's leagues! Any idea when you guys will be releasing some info? Will you wait until Nemesis is over?

Thank you kindly for reading =]

The new leagues start on March 5. Information on 1.1.0 and its leagues will start to be released in a week.

Thank you SO much, Chris! The anticipation for next season's leagues is off the charts!

I really burned myself out in Nemesis, playing my first hardcore mode ever. I needed to take a break this last month.

Thanks again, you have my continued support! Best game ever! :D
"
Thanks again for your support. If there are other microtransactions you'd like to see on sale in the coming weeks, let us know.

Have you ever considered "theme" bundle sale? I know you've previously tried selling stuff like infernal weapon + footsteps + pet as a package deal but what about all fiery MTX X% off today so people aren't obliged to purchase stuff like pets when they don't like them or purchase MTXs they already have. For example

Fire sale could be = all fiery skill effects, fiery skull, infernal weapon, footsteps and pets on sale for the day. Each individually on sale so you wouldn't have to buy any you didn't want. Same principle could apply to the other elements plus maybe a gore day sale.

Just a thought because I haven't seen any package deals lately and that was the main reason I never purchased any of them.
Chris, do Black Ebony Weapon effect pls, 1+ month of waiting is killing me.
Any chance that the individual stash tabs will go in sale? I've been waiting on them for a while!
If you wish to join a guild in Domination and give some currenvy to it, check out ours : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/549942

Already close to 110 members (all of them not being active right now tbh).

We'll obv join the next non-hardcore league next season, feel free to apply ;)
Last edited by Emrad on Feb 1, 2014, 4:45:55 PM
please Mr Chris, let the skin transfer bundle be on sale :3
Thanks. Been waiting on this one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info