What Hack And Slash Games you played?

Lol.
Dynasty warrior.
or that one game with Dynasty that has like 9,001 diffrent versions!
Beside obvious Diablo series, there's been Sacred, Dungeon Siege and Divine Divinity.
Diablo 1/2
Sacred 1/2
Divine Divinity
Torchlight
Titan Quest
Diablo 1
Diablo 2 LOD
Torchlight
Titan Quest
Hellgate London

Now playing Hellgate Global and Vindictus :-D
D1, D2, TQ, DS3.
Played d1,d2,and torchlight
hehe yo sure?
A hack and slash that stands out for me was Dungeon Lords. I really liked the combat and it would have been great with multiplayer but it was soo buggy and unfinished. You had huge buildings etc with nothing in the but 1 npc etc, game breaking bugs that wouldn't allow you to continue. Not to mention when they finally fixed some of the issues and released a large patch they resold the game as something like the gold edition and you had to rebuy it to have those fixes. Ridiculous. Still the combat was really good.
Vindictus NA & EU
Maybe I am wrong, but I won't consider Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 or Icewind Dale 1 & 2 or Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines as Hack and Slash Games. Those games surely are RPG games but not all RPG games are H&S. Since the opener asked for H&S games, we should try and keep to naming H&S games. Else you could also consider DDO or some other MMORPGs that are more H&S than Baldur's Gate will ever be.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 6 2 cleary are H&S but they are very different from the real Baldur's Gate games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info