1.0.5b Patch Notes

Seriously, some people have no idea about balance, do they? A summoner is not supposed to be as good as other builds because you can safely stack MF on it and enjoy a relatively gear independent build. Summoners deserve a slight buff (= get a few additional uniques) but if you seriously want to be the go-to guy for endgame content, play something else.

You're trading dps and clearspeed for being able to play almost all map mods, not worrying about reflect, gear independence in many itemslots, and so on. And that's perfectly fine.

This especially goes out to the Standard-league guys from a few pages ago.
Hello darkness my old friend..
IGN: Anita_Dick
Last edited by MyTeacherTouchesMe on Jan 20, 2014, 6:57:33 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
No they do not, summoners DO NOT SCALE after 20/20 gems. You can't expect constantly buffing minions with every new content release to get them up there with the builds that scale with items. It's tedious and far too hard to balance, as every buff fot late game might make them op in leveling, so unless minions are reworked from the ground up, simply removing mechanics from them is a bad decision.

They can add a high level unique that scales minions with some of the stats from items, if they think that's necessary.

Last edited by Zed_ on Jan 20, 2014, 6:58:25 AM
That's an interesting idea for minions- make them scale off ur stats for survivibilty.

Need huge patch but it would solve a lot of problems.
:)
Beta is beta
"
Seriously, some people have no idea about balance, do they? A summoner is not supposed to be as good as other builds because you can safely stack MF on it and enjoy a relatively gear independent build. Summoners deserve a slight buff (= get a few additional uniques) but if you seriously want to be the go-to guy for endgame content, play something else.

You're trading dps and clearspeed for being able to play almost all map mods, not worrying about reflect, gear independence in many itemslots, and so on. And that's perfectly fine.

This especially goes out to the Standard-league guys from a few pages ago.

Here we go the fun police telling people what class to play if they want to do end game maps.

Are you for real? Please don't ever make any game. EVER.

Stacking mf is not safe in high lvl maps. its safe for low lvl maps and piety. For high lvl maps summoner need to invest in defensive and utility point and gear to help minions survive.
Added support for the Fracturing mod in races.
The Cast On Death Support Gem no longer supports minion skills.
Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.
Storm Call and Ethereal Knives have been added to the provisions chest in the Endless Ledge.
Flameblast has been added as a chest reward for Witches in Descent: Champions.
Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.
Fixed an issue where degeneration damage of other players would not display correctly.
Fixed an issue where Auras and Tempest Shield could be applied without the reservation succeeding.
Fixed a bug where the Raise the Bar achievement could be completed incorrectly by using resistance flasks multiple times.

ALL THIS SHITY FIXES! FIX the !!!!!!!!!!!spikes!!!!!!!!!!!

d3 (ros) gonna own u guys with ur stupid fix
Last edited by duude on Jan 20, 2014, 7:21:07 AM
I play a summoner and I find the COD nerf very fitting, don't know why everyone is whining, it was clearly an exploit that allowed me to clear every mob instantly. This is what happens when you spoil kids, when you give them something so awesome that anything lesser in the future will make them cry.

Anyways, does "Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills." do anything about trap+remote mine summons?
Last edited by woodyfly on Jan 20, 2014, 7:25:21 AM
"
woodyfly wrote:
I play a summoner and I find the COD nerf very fitting, don't know why everyone is whining, it was clearly an exploit that allowed me to clear every mob instantly. This is what happens when you spoil kids, when you give them something so awesome that anything lesser in the future will make them cry.

Anyways, does "Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills." do anything about trap+remote mine summons?

hasahhhahhaahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHA

OMG the hypocracy in this post is beyond belief.

"HI, cod is a clear exploit remove it now. Little kids!!! Umm also does my EXACT same exploit meachanic with remote mine mine still work?"

Dude you made my night ty.

"Hi I find cod removal very fitting but im still happy to get 50% more dmg from my remote mine"

LOL

Maybe just maybe it would have been fitting to nerf the amount CoD does to about 100% so its still viable to use and hypocrites like you can keep on using remote mine while calling for CoD nerfs.
Last edited by Warzone129 on Jan 20, 2014, 7:33:10 AM
Ty for having balls to actually fix broken things.

As for summoners using an exploitable thing and calling it "legal" and "not a bug".Go hide in a corner if you dont have a shame on yourselves for using exploits in first place.Seriously.

AAccept that some things are not intented and either dont use them or use them and when fixed just dont fkin cry like 3y olders.

Nuff said
Bye bye desync!
"
Warzone129 wrote:
"
woodyfly wrote:

hasahhhahhaahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHA

OMG the hypocracy in this post is beyond belief.

"HI, cod is a clear exploit remove it now. Little kids!!! Umm also does my EXACT same exploit meachanic with remote mine mine still work?"

Dude you made my night ty.

"Hi I find cod removal very fitting but im still happy to get 50% more dmg from my remote mine"

LOL

Maybe just maybe it would have been fitting to nerf the amount CoD does to about 100% so its still viable to use and hypocrites like you can keep on using remote mine while calling for CoD nerfs.

Exact same exploit? How is trading 2 gem slot for some more damage with a painful way to trigger the same exploit as trading 1 gem slot for a massive more damage and no drawbacks casting it in normal? One is clearly unintended, the other not necessarily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info