One Week Nemesis Race Infographic

"
Chris wrote:
Also, we created the above image so that it's easy to link around to people who may be interested. Feel free to spread it to friends who know about (or should know about) Path of Exile. Thanks!

Fantastic info sheet and some interesting slices of information.

I would be interested to see something on the following:

- a breakdown of Streamers : Non-Streamers level 60+ and level 80+
- % of top 20 players who were Streamers.
- average play time of level 60+ and level 80+
- average play time of top 20 players.

Great work.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
It's important to note that witches are probably skewed due to the burning miscreation stuff going on right now. I think both the witch and the shadow areas need work.
ign: Killmour
"
Alhoon wrote:
Awesome infodump.

"
SlayerII wrote:
only 6 players used CI? Oo

Really shows how balance is highly skewed towards life based characters.

Consider that this is a 1-week long event with low population, and CI is a very item-dependent keystone.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Qarl wrote:
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
Just curious, but how long did this take to make? If it's not too too long, something like this for Domination and Nemesis would be quite interesting ^.^

It took longer than I expected it would. The stats we generate anyway (and more). Campbell did the layout and art. We now have a template for making them, so assuming this one is popular, we can make future ones a little easier.

Well, good job all around on this one; I suspect it will be popular. And it seems a shame to not reuse a template... ^.^
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Possibly the most interesting statistic here is the overwhelming ubiquity of Iron Reflexes.

Is this because...
A) it offers an exceptional advantage that needs balancing?
B) evasion is deemed too risky for a hardcore environment?
C) there is a psychological aspect at play and people take it just because "it's what you do"?
Very interesting to see such statistics... Thanks :)
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Nicely done ... :D
"
TDA wrote:
Clearly the core of the issue is evasion is godawful.

Iron Reflexes is just poor design creating a large gap between the two.

Iron Reflexes turns the 3 defensive system (evasion,armour,energy shield) into a two defensive system (armour, armour 2.0 and energy shield).

Also due to armour being better placed in the tree Iron Reflexes is much better. Maruader, Duelists, Rangers , Scions and even Templars have a much better build when they travel to Iron Reflexes rather than the right side of the tree to grab Acrobatics this doubles the effect since not only is Iron Reflexes better than Acrobatics but it is also better located as well.

Iron Reflexes is a lot stronger than Acrobatics but Acrobatics is just that bad that it isn't worth investing into.

I think evasion/acrobatics is stronger than armor if done properly. Have you ever tried a high level evasion character? It is sooo good. Get some endurance charges and maybe some block chance, also slap immortal call on top and you're almost immortal.
http://www.twitch.tv/willywonka_hc
http://www.twitter.com/willywonkahc
http://www.youtube.com/willywonkahc
"
Vinifera7 wrote:
Possibly the most interesting statistic here is the overwhelming ubiquity of Iron Reflexes.

Is this because...
A) it offers an exceptional advantage that needs balancing?
B) evasion is deemed too risky for a hardcore environment?
C) there is a psychological aspect at play and people take it just because "it's what you do"?

Some of it is definitely C, but B certainly plays into it. I suspect you would notice the same behaviour on the main HC leagues.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Wow, this is cool. Thanks!
IGN: Scordalia_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info