Path of Exile: 2013 in Summary

"
Over 3.7 million new players signed up to play Path of Exile.

Mhm, good. But how many of them were named "jopgzhwmnaohvfwfgre"? Or something like that

Anyway, happy 2014 & good luck in the new year.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Zero Unique Fish were caught.

I hate you so much :(

Happy new year!
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
Last edited by SauceBoss on Dec 31, 2013, 9:11:52 AM
Happy New Year!
MSG me in-game: sivecky

My GMT: +1 Central Europe (Poland)
Spoiler
"
GedPoE wrote:
congrats an all, but if you want to maintain what you said about feedback being important you should return to listen to us as before of game release

"
i love poe i love GGG but those are facts since GGG have no effort to fix desync/optimization while making TONS AND TONS of $$, and balancing game.

Always a few kitties that think they know how to growl like a cat. Did it ever occur to you that not even cats can pounce every mouse that runs free? Go mewl elsewhere little kitties, while we cats give chase to the mice that elude and celebrate in mice caught.

well done GGG and i look forward to your continued success. Hopefully your team will grow large enough to take care of the bugs that popup in game while dishing out new content at the same time.

I am impressed with how often i make a suggestion and GGG is either already working on something similar with it or my suggestion is considered, and i have indeed seen it often. So far you guys have either been listening very well, or one step ahead of some of my suggestions.

Either way the sheer variety of ways to play the game alone have kept me occupied longer than most games, and i normally play upto 5 different games at once for sheer variety. You've managed to get me down to 2 :P

Happy New Year to the GGG team.
Spoiler
Tho theres just no helping some people, they just want the cookie cutter / netflix builds, dont care for the other fun builds that are around, just want to be op and kill everything in the blink of an eye so they can say they made it endgame, heheh

State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
i was in lioneye's watch before and someone had their giant weta pet out. at first glance i thought it was crawling across my screen. i nearly shit my pants

Happy New Year to All !!!
Well done! 100 years like this for one of the best conpany I ever meet! Happy new year to all!
Congratulations
IGN: Kira_Dan
Congrats on a great year and looking forward to see what the new year will bring. Maybe I'll get a unique fish next year for christmas :)
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Dec 31, 2013, 11:16:15 AM
cool stuff
just one more map
Congrats on a great game,great company,great year.I may not miss 2013 bcause of personal problems,but this one game release can redeem how fked up 2013 wasXD

Gz and continue to offer us this great game and ofc some will be here to support it anytime they can :)
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info