Flay' Flicker Finder - 800,054 DPS, 50/390MF, fast clear speeds. [New pics in MF gear/FAQs]

That was the old tooltip when Flicker showed dps rather than average damage (damage per hit).
IGN: Victario
ok thanks :)
So I made a few changes. I went with Bino for now because it was a really good price and I figure it will be decent while I craft my own. Also pay no attention to my ammy or belt, as they are just 1c stop gaps until I find something better.

Gear @ lv69
Spoiler
Last edited by Farbod on Feb 14, 2014, 11:17:40 PM
1c bought a ilvl79 dagger, and spent 9 alchemy to get these stat.

wondering worth to exalt it? thanks
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
bennyng80 wrote:

You need a high increased physical damage mod, so yeah, but you should use Eternal Orbs with Exalted Orbs to carefully add mods until you get the one you want. That'll get really expensive.
Last edited by fireundubh on Feb 14, 2014, 4:40:08 PM
"
Adraeus wrote:
"
bennyng80 wrote:

You need a high increased physical damage mod, so yeah, but you should use Eternal Orbs with Exalted Orbs to carefully add mods until you get the one you want. That'll get really expensive.

I wouldnt start spending massive ammounts on that. Only ur speed roll is top tier.
Why a golden kris? It's 100% inferior to a platinum kris, and for this build an ambusher is better yet. I would never craft anything from scratch that isn't the top base.

As far as that roll, I agree with Farbod, I don't think it's worth eternal-exalt. You could yolo exalt twice, but you're pretty screwed if you don't hit phys%. I'd just throw it on a shop thread fairly cheaply (maybe someone else will want to craft it) and buy a proper base to chaos craft (or just buy a decent dagger).
IGN: Victario
thank for celeritas, farbod, adraeus advise.

appreciate :)
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
yolo exalt fail... :(

Yeah exalts are only really valuable when used with eternals. Sorry for your bad luck. JW.
~~~Build - Flay's Flicker Finder - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/733257~~~
~~~Shop - Flay's Fantastic Flea Market - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/631082~~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info