Flay' Flicker Finder - 800,054 DPS, 50/390MF, fast clear speeds. [New pics in MF gear/FAQs]

If I dropped all evasion and es nodes, I think I could kill 78 dominus in about 1 second starting with full charges. I would die to his lightning too much though. I don't know of an actual build that does maps that can actually get to and kill dominus on 78 (rare) maps faster than this. Safer, for sure, but except the now nerfed unholy cod summoner and a crit discharger that has the same trouble with managing charges and watching for reflect as I do, I am at a loss. What else is there?
@Sblak2

Thank you for your detailed explanation.
I have crit multi at passive only a little.
I'll try to get more crit chance & crit multi with powercharge.

I think case of don't use andvarius, so I can use Maligaro's for more crit chance and multi.

Thank you very much.

I use an andvarius sometimes but it lowers dps a bit.
I'm kinda new in this build and i'm wondering what's the best armor to use until I get exalted for shav? I will reach CI soon and i wanna be prepared! Thnx
Spoiler

With Ondar's Guile ranged attacks don't even hit you. I don't mind dying to reflect. Just about all my characters I ever made does. I just want to see the damage I do easily wiping bosses.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
@jasonblack
Use something like the armor in the post above this one. Hybrid ar/es.
thanx! i really like the build and it's fun too , so i would try to make it work
iam 82 , its so frustrating now ;getting up to 40% in the level and loosing it all to some stun lock , freezing and i dont know what , switched to dps gear to see if it help , doesnt seem so .
My char seem to be too fragile , my friend call me dumpster build when i die to reflect trying to help them lol ...
I was looking for a fun build, and when I saw your post I said: it's for me.
I like the flicker strike skill.

Now, looking deeper on the mandatory gear I was a little disappointed. I have nothing.

I read a little bit more, and I saw that you started with nothing for this build. And step by step you acquired all the required stuff.

So even if the domination league ends soon, I decided to try it and to have fun.
I will farm sufficiently to be able to have all the stuff. Maybe it will take month but I will do it.

So many thanks for your build
iam selling my gear if anyone interested :

ign : flickpoot
Last edited by vulpina on Feb 1, 2014, 9:45:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info