We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
WhiteMagick wrote:

Time has passed again and I retried the game, but this time I tried standard. I was so hesitant to ask for advice, but as soon as I did, I was overwhelmed by people that tried to help me and they were so friendly.

Since then I have been addicted to the game, and the thing that helped me stay is the positive feedback from the standard community.

So in short. My first impression was not good due to the lack of knowledge and the community. My lasting impressions are good because I gained knowledge and the community.

Welcome back!

Glad you gave standard a shot, the first time you create a character on an account I feel they should have a pop-up that explains that HC is better suited to seasoned players and that SC is the best for newer players to go.

The community is overwhelming great and I'm happy you reached out and so many hands reached back.

Stay safe out there exile!
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

My first impression after playing is that the game is broken and you won't do anything to fix it.
Would seriously consider buying from this company if they had brains and listened to the many many problems listed in their own forum.

Do you people just not read it or do you read and not give a shit as long as some stupid yuppy keeps buying from you?
I get it, making money fun.
Forget a future in the gaming industry if this is what your company is all about.

All in all, it's a good solid game with a lot of great depth and lore. I really liked playing through it for the most part. Then I hit merciless and my fps tanked and never saw it since.
No, it's not my pc, no it's not my connection.

I can play battlefield 4 on this pc with around 30 ping and fps at a constant 60.
You guys need to get off your lazy ass and fix this game or just scrap it and start a new one.
Taking peoples hard earned money when you know your game is broken at it's core is just plain cheap.

"
xpdepartedxp wrote:
Would seriously consider buying from this company if they had brains and listened to the many many problems listed in their own forum.

Just arrived, clearly lacking knowledge of a great deal of things regarding the game, and already insulting the devs .... sigh.

So toxic :/
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 12, 2017, 11:44:25 PM
Obvious troll post but no, not honestly.
I've read in quite depth, the many problems of the game on this very forum and the supposed fixes to such problems only to find I'm wasting hours of my time trying to get a game to work correctly.

The fact that I'm a "new" member and have already figured out the devs are this games biggest problem should be your first clue, not your first insult...

"
xpdepartedxp wrote:
Obvious troll post but no, not honestly.
I've read in quite depth, the many problems of the game on this very forum and the supposed fixes to such problems only to find I'm wasting hours of my time trying to get a game to work correctly.

The fact that I'm a "new" member and have already figured out the devs are this games biggest problem should be your first clue, not your first insult...

The fact that you think that you actually have a clue about the game balance, and think that it justify being obnoxious to the developement team, is baffling at best.

You're "wasing hours of your time" ( still not reached lvl 80 ), but you have "read in quite depth" ?
That's pretty ironic lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 13, 2017, 2:19:20 AM
"
xpdepartedxp wrote:

Rejoice then, as there are huge performance improvements coming to beta in next patch. Just try the game again in 3.0 and see if it runs any better for you.

It's an ongoing process, they're improving visuals all the time and optimizing performance to prevent the game getting bogged down, when you have a process like on a custom engine that means someone's hardware combo will always draw the short straw. With the alternative being leaving the game in its 2013 pajamas this is the better option overall.

Mind telling what kind of performance problems are you having? Overall fps loss, stuttering?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 13, 2017, 4:23:08 AM
I could do without all the crashing.
Make the caos stash to 20 instead of 10 please,that will help a lot people who cant afford premiun stashes and solve a lot of space issues.
Thanks.
"
that will help a lot people who cant afford premiun stashes and solve a lot of space issues.
exactly why it will not be implemented
ggg need moneyz, and my guess is stash tabs currently are the greatest source of them except maybe supporter packs
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Remove the EXP PENALTY.

I'm not going to even try 3.0 because I read the patch notes and the exp penalty is still there.

It's a superficial way of extending the end game. It encourages building tank and is monotonous. Diablo 3 allowed me to improve my skills why I enjoyed the game testing out different builds.

*So I guess enjoy my money for supporting Oriath, but I have no interest after too many demotivating deaths. This isn't Dark Souls and I've beaten all three.
Last edited by tridon777 on Aug 3, 2017, 12:48:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info