We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
miltonw wrote:
I don't know, it only happens to me on cruel ..

Then post it detailed on bug reports.

Maybe you got something there.
Trading is quite difficult in POE. But I'm sure you will make an innovation in this area as well, so good luck on that.
I really want an organizer button for Path Of Exile where it will organize your bank for you. All my orbs is out of place and my pick up items are everywhere. I don't really care about the armors and weapon organization because they come in different size but I really want something to organize my orbs and pick up items. Sorry that I'm lazy > <.
What happened to the calendar on the events tab? I relied on it to find races to run. It's been MIA for a couple of weeks now.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
omfg
accidently took the wrong skill at 19 lvl quest
have no arc on my witch now - it is stupid, that i have no other ways to get want i want

and i want free 0-30 lvl skills!
Last edited by allrandom1 on Jul 19, 2014, 12:48:22 PM
Bullets to make it easy:
First impression overall: positive!

Story line... I dont think it exists/didnt bring me in at all

Quite linear. Would be nice if there was just cool places to explore and kill people/gain trophies/challenges/mini story lines/find parts to items. Although (this is first impression I did read something about maps which sound AWESOME PLEASE MAKE MORE IF THIS IS A PLACE YOU CAN TRAVEL TO AND STRUGGLE TO BEAT

Really easy: I went 6 hours before dying

No crafting :(

Towns are small... seem meaningless (would be cool if in the expansions a new town was a fortress actually under siege).

Global chat/trade chat is an annoying default

Are their set items?

Why dont gems auto-level up? Is there a benefit to not leveling them?

Bosses have some solid attacks, really makes it exciting

Maps seem cluttered in caves

How about the positive though...?
Gameplay is AWESOME, awesome servers, awesome feeling to it, super smooth, great graphics, fun to progress through the game. Really enjoy how everything is shown. Devs you did a great job!!! The voices for each character is actually really really really good. The vastness of potential spells make it really exciting. I love the freedom that I feel like I posses with making my character.

Game feels like you cant half-ass it, you actually have pay attention.

The skill tree is not that intimidating... after the second glance.

Overall I really like this game, my brother and I have been itching to a gem such as this beauty.

If you guys ever want an extra hand on deck PM me!
hi,

What sucks for me are:
- the chat.
* Slugginess: Whether global or trading, after some time, playing becomes sluggy (like the chat is doing some memleak or at least using all the memory..). So from technical limitations I have to turn it off...
* Utiliy: The content of the chat. In trading, it is just full of crap. It is only usefull for low levels who want to make a few chaos with currency. Global is ok. Hopefully noticeboard exist... but should be made different: one for trading one for partying...

- the so called rubber banding
* wrong guess handling: leapslam in big spaces or angled corridors, ennemies changing rooms, result in back in the past.. in da best case. This is even worth in multi.
* Prediction of wrong guess: At least, we can take some flask when we see our skill does no shit and our health is leaving..

- Rogue exile
* Reward sucks. yes my build suck. But it is no fun at all to see -10%. I just do them if at beginning of level or to end a long grinding period with a rage quit. Would prefer fight them in some PvP context..

What is appreciated:
- Existence of Orb of Regret
- Wiki, very useful questions and answers on the net
- Stash online

A side note concerning drop rates, rng, legacy and crafting.
To my eyes it is ok. Too hard to craft? make money and then buy. Almost (:)) everything has value..
Last edited by voidStarBrain on Jul 23, 2014, 6:55:45 PM
Only complaint is that I can't change the camera angle. Don't like not being able to see what is ahead.
Came back after 8 months and game feels amazing just as always but now even better!
keep up the great work the improvements you are doing are amazing.
www.youtube.com/kingkongor
#freekongor Twitch.tv/KingKongor
Maybe ''good'' drops in early game can upgraded because early game sometimes so bored with some builds (actually, if u play more than 3-4 months; all the builds bored in early). Same builds so funny at high levels but people bored in early. A little bit loot boost can fix it and get some smiles on newbie faces. More uniq (but cheap ones) can connect the players to the game more and more and more. Thats my opinion.

Other topic is, new leagues. A little bit private advertising can be much better. Because this game really need more players for the lucking economy and for bringing more currencies. Other kinds, RMT always win.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Aug 7, 2014, 12:03:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info