We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

infinite scaling is boring and bland, please fix ancestor league mechanic, having to have 300k ehp and do 800 mil dps to comfortable do ancestor mech past rank 500 aint fun for anyone for less than Alc n go map loot
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Last edited by Deejudanne on Aug 21, 2023, 9:02:03 PM
There are many things I like about the new league mechanic, but some I rly dislike.
For example if someone destroys my totem I just lay flat and the game can go on forever sometimes... Relog is the fast answer.
Another is some oneshot mechanics I kind of dont get, no enemy character is even close. Some laser and some stones fall from the sky and I am just dead, kindof unfunny.
The most annoying thing is probably that titan turtle that gives a shield to ALL ENEMY TOTEMS AND MAKES THEM INVULNERABLE, wtf were you thinking, hitting him doesnt stop that thing and he has billions of hp. Not so easy in ssf to kill him. Please balance that~~
well to start the game and the various skill customizations are a lot of fun and are the best aspect of this game.

but in terms of clarity this is one of the biggest weakness of this game, all act boss don't play really good, the acts one works pretty good for tutorial bosses, but from act 1-10 98% of the bosses don't teach nothing to the player.

There are three kinds of boss in the acts

1) the ones that don't have any kind of mechanic you just go there and kill then

2) Shadowy poor visibility ones, u can't even tell what is happening since they habilites are really fast and do a lot of damage, they 90% of the time don't make even a sound they just straight up cast a hitkill skill EX: deodre darktonque(its really hard to see the auras on the ground)

3) The ones with really good mechanics but no one does it cause its better to just cheese the boss. EX: Innocence, Lab boss,

The best act bosses IMO are Vaal Oversoul, Merveil, brine king, brutus, they.

The worst are Kitava, innocence, piety, malachai, if i can't undestand in sight what is dangerous in a boss

it's not even a question of they being too hard or easy, is they don't looks like a boss, most of them they are extremely easy, half of the bosses have very poorly made mechanics that the only way he can kill you is if he takes you by surprise

Battles like the innocence one would be 100% better if the statue positioning would be 100% necessary to survive during the fight.
No money until, GGG fix melee.
At last battle i am to lie on ground at enemy base, two my Warcaller & one Tidecaller cant kill one Fieldmaster of enemy team. In one moment Warcaller & Tidecaller work together but Fieldmaster kill them both.

GGG you realy think this is fair play and balanced content? I am very disappointed with this.
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS CHRIS WILSON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nerf the DANG SPEAR PEOPLE. SPAWN DIE SPEAR DIE SPAWNDIE TO A SPEAR from across the freaking arena.

LOVE YOU GUYS LOVE TH LEAGUE.... PTSD FROM SPEAR PEOPLE
GL EXILE!
"
xenophobius wrote:
At last battle i am to lie on ground at enemy base, two my Warcaller & one Tidecaller cant kill one Fieldmaster of enemy team. In one moment Warcaller & Tidecaller work together but Fieldmaster kill them both.

GGG you realy think this is fair play and balanced content? I am very disappointed with this.

Agreed, enemy Goliaths of the night oneshot the player AND units with no cooldown to that attack and half screen range, enemy heros, nearly all solo the player's team in few seconds and don't die even if fighting 6 player units while having less than 1 Pixel life left, either due to stupid AI of units running around like headless chicken or them not doing ANY damage at all, i once tried kiting an enemy hero around with no life bar for 1-2 mins, through my units and stuff, he didn't die. Player Goliaths can't do the slightest damage to the enemy hero, IF it were balanced they would get oneshot too!! (or atleast do 1 Pixel damage...).
Aswell the enemy setup should be fixed... why can they start the tournament with 3 goliaths? This makes it impossible to kick that dude (can't spell name, lowest enemy on chart) out early, so strategy is impossible too, since the own units lose to them aswell.

1 tattoo, worth half a chaos orb, for having to fight for 20 minutes only to have the enemy hero, after 10-15 deaths, have 10 seconds respawn time (which is already player 1st death time), and then being able to banish one totem half, which regenerates...
Just the biggest NOPE, obvious, really amazingly BIG mistakes, not only flaws, but BIG mistakes were made...

I mean, filler nonsense leagues have to be too, but not THAT bad please...
I am got "Hinekora's Harrowing Hall" so not all bad now, but we need equal chances and unit stats compare to AI team, or its nothing about "league mechanic".
THIS IS MY VERY FIRST LEAGUE, I PLAYED ON STANDARD TO JUST TRY OUT THE GAME AND I LIKED IT. BUT NOW, I FREQUENTLY ENCOUNTER SCREEN FREEZE, LAG, AND RANDOM DISCONNECTS. I LOST 2-3 PROTALS AND WASTED ABOUT 10-20 MAPS BECAUSE OF THIS. I DONT CARE HOW MANY DEATHS I HAVE BUT I CARE ABOUT WHAT I INVESTED IN THE MAP. HOW MANY OPTIMIZATION PATCHES/UPDATES HAS THE GAME HAD ALREADY? I HEARD THIS GAME STARTED AT 2013. AND NOW THIS IS THE RESULT OF 10 YEARS WORTH OF OPTIMIZATION PATCHES? I EVEN UPGRADED FROM 8 TO 16GB RAM BECAUSE I LIKED THE GAME. SO SAD TO SEE IT STILL RUN SO SLOW AT LOWEST SETTING AND I TRIAD ALL RENDERERS. I ALSO LEARNED ABOUT "JUICING MAPS" AND "MAGIC FIND" BUT I FIND THE LOOT DROP VERY MINIMAL/LACKING. I HOPE YOU CAN FIX YOUR GAME FIRST, THEN FIX THE LOOT SYSTEM AND ALSO THE RNG ON CRAFTING IS SO BAD. RNG ON TOP OF RNG ON TOP OF MORE RNG LOL. IF YOU GUYS WANT MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY AND MORE PEOPLE TO STAY IN THE GAME TRY IMPROVING THOSE 3. OPTIMIZATION>LOOT RNG> CRAFT RNG.
Please balance this league mechanic. IT should not be one strategy wins. Not every build can do that strategy or not everyone can react the same. This way overtuned and it has taken way too long for GGG to do something about it.
"
N0L1M1T wrote:
"
DeLuBz wrote:
after the update, the game is not playable anymore.
my system
i5 11300h
32gb ram
rtx 3050ti

+1
Game keeps crashing and it says "unexpected disconnection occured". My connection is very good and only happens when a lots of mobs come to the screen.
Repeat its unplayable.

+1
same, my unit cant take it anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info