We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

you know GGG u did create something very kool here, however making the game:

Read your character sheet to build maps to beat you= very bad idea
System Ai literally loads maps based on it as well so if you have lets say perfect resistances but no poison buff at all the game will load all your maps to have enemies that do nothing but Poison damage,it's quite literally insane to be honest.

The system can't keep up with chars that have over 125% movement speed u literally run into a wall in the middle of a field and can't go on till the server finishes loading the rest of the map lmfao that is pretty actually!

divines have now taken the market over and exalts are now obsolete even though they are still the only currency in the game that adds affixes to gear and items without destroying or modding the item, so now the economy is so bad items that were once being sold for 1exalt are now being sold for 1divine when divines are being sold at a rate of 9exalt per 1divine orb so that item that was once worth 1exalt is now worth 9exalts lmfao BROKEN currency and economy and needs to be completely re-written to be fixed not adding a new league every 13 weeks or new types of crafting currencies will fix this epic mistake!

stop taking our exp for the love of God especially after we load a map that is literally designed to beat us! creating so many negatives to very little positives in an otherwise great game really sucks but the game itself without you is quite great but to see "STASH TAB" sales every 30 minutes instead of bug # 5billion solved and fixed makes me angry especially when i can get on youtube and watch some streamer teamster run HC deathless with no gear and is barehanded lmfao please noone is doing that NOONE! but yet its being done by a streamer with triple legacy mirror gear that is all current modded doing 500000billion dps lmfao this game is a great paper accomplishment.

quite literally pay to play IMO. but otherwise a fun hack an slash for free and the skins are kool ( the key is the microtransactions) realy sucks for the community too that its all based on that instead of making a great game that rewards its players not punishes them constantly and continually!!!
just a suggestion for player quality of life improvement

can we have auto trading for eg. put item on sale, and other people buy it automatically at the stated currency price without going back to hideout every time. so the buyer buy from my stash itself. and when we finished the map or login into game we can see a list of item sold and the currency received :)

thanks!
I started playing this game a few weeks in and love the game but there are a few things that are frustrating or annoying from my perspective:

- No information to the cause of death
Often i am One-Shot after the mob goes down or right at the moment when he is defeated. Despite this being really annoying please at least tell me why.
How am I suppossed to know which defenses are to low if i don't get the information what killed me and how?

- Yellow "Mini-Bosses" are harder to manage than the orange "Endbosses" - One-Shots on Endbosses are quite rare, but yellow mobs often do this.
And all this while Endbosses can often be avoided by simply not entering their Zone, while yellow bosses are really random. This can be really frustrating on times, especially when only playing to chill and ending up losing xp.

- Time restrictions on "Temple Incursions" and "Jun Laboratories" are frustratingly low.
Often the time limit is up before i can even kill the first boss.
(Why are there time limits in the first place and why are they so damn short?)

- Many Elements in the game aren't properly explained to newcomers.
There are many complex minigames (which is really good) but the userbased guides on the internet are often out-of-date and there are no or very few explanations ingame. (e.g. there is absolutely no ingame information about Rifts or Monoliths and what they do)

- The difficulty of the Maps is mostly fine, but the mini-bosses and monsterhordes in "special content" are often way overtuned for the advertised mob level. E.g. i can easily finish a normal map with monster level 71, but at the moment there is no way i could manage a Heist or a Temple Incursion of the same level, even without any modifiers.

- Trading should be easier or not mandatory for casual players like me, since the high-level-game seems to be balanced around gear that is hard to farm for casuals.
(At the moment I am Level 82 and can barely manage Maps with Mob Level 72 but i also haven't found any meaningful gear for at least a week...).

- If Trading can't be fixed, it would be nice to get a meaningful item reward for clearing a map for the first time, e.g. a single handpicked unique of an appropriate level to be able to have a minimum baseline for the gear.
It's underwhelming when i win against a map boss for the first time and I only get junk that is unusable in every build i can ever think of.

- I have to repeat this, because it is my absolute main concern: Dying out of nowhere without knowing why is frustrating as hell.
Please at least give me a hint what i have to fix to win against the mob...

bye
hewi
this are questions 'bout reverse engineering, not appeals
"
I started playing this game a few weeks in and love the game but there are a few things that are frustrating or annoying from my perspective:

Often i am One-Shot after the mob goes down or right at the moment when he is defeated. Despite this being really annoying please at least tell me why.
How am I suppossed to know which defenses are to low if i don't get the information what killed me and how?

- Yellow "Mini-Bosses" are harder to manage than the orange "Endbosses" - One-Shots on Endbosses are quite rare, but yellow mobs often do this.
And all this while Endbosses can often be avoided by simply not entering their Zone, while yellow bosses are really random. This can be really frustrating on times, especially when only playing to chill and ending up losing xp.

- Time restrictions on "Temple Incursions" and "Jun Laboratories" are frustratingly low.

There are many complex minigames (which is really good) but the userbased guides on the internet are often out-of-date and there are no or very few explanations ingame. (e.g. there is absolutely no ingame information about Rifts or Monoliths and what they do)

- The difficulty of the Maps is mostly fine, but the mini-bosses and monsterhordes in "special content" are often way overtuned for the advertised mob level. E.g. i can easily finish a normal map with monster level 71, but at the moment there is no way i could manage a Heist or a Temple Incursion of the same level, even without any modifiers.

- Trading should be easier or not mandatory for casual players like me, since the high-level-game seems to be balanced around gear that is hard to farm for casuals.
(At the moment I am Level 82 and can barely manage Maps with Mob Level 72 but i also haven't found any meaningful gear for at least a week...).

- If Trading can't be fixed, it would be nice to get a meaningful item reward for clearing a map for the first time, e.g. a single handpicked unique of an appropriate level to be able to have a minimum baseline for the gear.
It's underwhelming when i win against a map boss for the first time and I only get junk that is unusable in every build i can ever think of.

- I have to repeat this, because it is my absolute main concern: Dying out of nowhere without knowing why is frustrating as hell.

bye
hewi

1000%. By the way, these are issues that almost every single player in the game faces, not just newcomers.
"
Hewimeddel wrote:

bye
hewi

This right here
Uninstalling for good. Sad that I will say something like "I would rather play world of warcraft than deal with PoE any longer"
I should have gave up for good when you paid random streamers to play at the start of a new league that they had never even heard of the game before, all while loyal players waited in queue after constant disconnects. Catering to streamers instead of the population of players that just want to enjoy a game.
That would save us from portaling 3 times to get to hideout and just be less loading in general, but cant have that apparently
"
kevr91 wrote:
"

bye
hewi

1000%. By the way, these are issues that almost every single player in the game faces, not just newcomers.

Agreed , especially this "This can be really frustrating on times, especially when only playing to chill and ending up losing xp." and they havent even mentioned melee yrt...thats a very important topic for many of us
For the most part I've been enjoying the game BUT, it is extremely frustrating to be in the higher levels and to watch an earned level just evaporate because of a difficult boss fight. Leaves me with a very defeated feeling. Why not explore something like earning 1/2 XP until the death debt or penalty for dying is "paid off"? My reaction to this scenario is just to log out and play something else for a while. The more it happens, and the more levels I lose, the less I feel like playing.
Please consider an alternative maybe... please?

Also, what is with the occasional monster that has the unavoidable super ONE-SHOT power. Can't avoid it, can't defend against it, just... dead (and of course loss of part of an earned level). UGH!.

Thanks for listening to a new player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info