We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

IS there any possible way to increase the max party size? It's literally me and 6 friends that are playing this game and it's impossible for all of us to be in a party together.

The game isn't fun if someone has to be excluded at all times.
First of all I want to congratulate all the GGG team for this awesome game!

It represents exactly what I want from a ARPG: challenge, loot and build diversity. I will try in the following post to detail my first impression on the game, what I liked and what I disliked. I have to say that I have only one character up to the "end" (act 3 mercyless), but I plan on doing at least 3 more.

I°) Story, Quest and map
1°) Story
---------
Let's start with the beginning: the story. Well this will be very short: I didn't read it, and skip all the dialogs even on my first play. I want to apologize for that. I really think that one cinematic at the beginning should be enough to catch me, at least on the first play. But here I just doesn't feel the need to listen to PNGs, why should I search for the allflame and stuff.

2°) Quest
---------
The different quest were really flat: go kill some beast, go get this item, go save this guy... Typical RPG stuff, the nice thing was the choice to save or kill the bandit, but as a min-maxer, I always kill them for the extra passive point, so the choice for me was a no-choice, but that's subjective and I think some more choices would be nice. Along with other type of quest (keep this ground, timed event, random event, world events ...)

3°) Global Map & inner map
--------------------------
The global map to travel is really nice, the fact that we can access all difficulty level from it is so damn cool, no need to return to some intermediate screen, it allows fast access to all the areas, definitively awesome.
I suppose (from the way the map is designed), that we would get optional paths in the future? That could be cool.
One thing that have been raised from time to time is the lack of waypoints, only one per dungeon can be frustrating(the warehouse !!!), because some area are just a pain for some characters, and they must run through it just to have access to the one they are looking for.

The inner map (map that is shown on tab) is usefull, but really overintrusive. I always play with it displayed and honestly, in a 6-member team, with loot and map, you can barely see the enemies (how many times it happened that the team move on but there was still a unique monster attacking someone, but no one notice, except the guy attacked: happened to me many many times)

II°) Loot & itemization
1°) Loot
--------
So here it is, the "core" of any ARPG! On my first playthrough, to level 66, I find the loot nice, but not awesome. I mean I didn't skip a heartbeat when looting, maybe because I didn't yet drop a divine ^^!

I think that it may come from the "lack of high level unique" items, or from the fact that there is only normal/magic/rare/unique, maybe a fifth category would be cool (I read somewhere that there was no plan to have a set category, because of BIS issues etc, I am not able to judge this decision, but I really think that a fifth category of item would improve the looting experience).

What I mean with the lack of high level unique weapon is that when rare drops you just feel like: OK, another rare, let's see if it could be at least tradable to someone. Same goes for unique items, you don't say OMG WTF a rare ring is it a SOJ??? Because you know which unique you will get as you have the name of the base weapon type, and also because the vast majority of unique are either build-enabling, so not really "rare", or very build-specific, so there is a great chance that they will not improve your gear.

The looting of gems is very cool, usually I feel the urge to jump on it, even those crappy no-quality fireball gems ^^.

The looting of maps is wonderfull, you really feel like you have earned a precious treasure when a map drop.

2°) Itemization
---------------
a°) Gear
Simply put: the itemization is awesome. It comes from at least four things: merchant receipe, orbs, socket and the fact that all items have a potential use. Let me explain why I find it awesome:

-some white can have a high value, because they have a maxed inner property (like spell damage from robe, all rez for shield etc, and you can upgrade it and reroll it using alterations)
-some blue can have a really high value too, because they have a maxed inner property, and/or two maxed very seeked mods, and you can upgrade it while keeping their mods using regal (which is the very orb that makes all blue potentially usefull!)
-the orbs/currency reforging system is just the smartest thing I have ever seen in any ARPG, more on that later
-socketed item are a real addition, they really add on the diversity and the fact that white/blue can be very usefull

For rare it is different as everyone just jump on it. Rare are really nice, they don't have gozu stats (like +350 intelligence etc), but some combination can be really powerfull, and it makes the rare loot really feel like a lotery, which is the point of looting in ARPG I suppose.

I really like the feeling of unique item: increase unarmed damage, power charge on critic, cut half mana etc, I think it is really the point of unique, they must feel unique, but not overpowerfull, nor BIS, except for special builds, where they are required.

b°) Maps
The fact that end-game maps are droppable is another great achievement, it takes the best of torchlight (random end-game content), with the awesomeness of customization, wait I will not do this map with my build because I am not able to resist this kind of enemy, let's just reroll/ trade it for one that I will master easily!

c°) potions
The potion system is also awesome, it takes the best of diablo 3 health globes mixed with classic potion system, without the pain of buying them, there are also customizable: magnificient. I would really love to see rare and unique potions (max damage taken=10% of your maximum health/ES aka 55hp monk potion and many more ...)

3°) Inventory & stash
---------------------
The inventory isn't good. I understand that feeling like the old good days of diablo 2 is kinda cool (we even get one more row whaou! (didn't check the columns ^^)), but it is painfull as hell to have to sort things while in party, because this usefull rare drop won't fit in this puzzle. At least have an auto-sort mode (even arcanum have one!)

The stash is average, I will not say that it isn't big enough, as even if it have 10 more tabs I will still complain. Well let say above average as you can personalize the tabs (both color and name which is nice).

III°) Currency & Trade
1°) Currency
------------
Let me say it straight: the currency system is THE smartest thing ever, even if it's not that new (guild wars ecto/obsi, diablo 2 runes etc), but removing the painfull gold has so many advantages it is just too good:

-less gold-seller (there is no gold) because currency are their own sink, "nobody is rich" as even if you have 100 divine/exalted, you can roll crappy mods, and therefore go back to where you where before
-no more painfull buying arrow/repairing gear/buying scrolls/ buying potions gold sink. There were really time consuming and feels artificial
-currency can be upgraded/ downgraded, and each has their own inherent value, which fluctuates between players: this creates the opportunity to good and bad deals, which again depends on what the player needs at this time
-every single currency drop feels good, it is no more: oh great again 1K500 gold that I don't care as I need 10 millions for my next item, it feels like: whaou cool I can reroll the stats of this 20% increase spell damage blue/rare wand!

I really liked it. It also really make us feel less a robot farming for gold, but more like a collector seeking for the perfect gear, which is what ARPG are about in my opinion.

2°) Merchant
------------
This is also another so much interesting feature: we trade thing we don't want to things we need, I think it's the first time I see it in an ARPG. I have no need for this this 6-socket/unlinked bow, let's just sell it for 7 jewellers, so i can reforge the crappy socket on my unique perfect shield!

I really feels like I am playing with those horadrim again. There are a few things that bother me with this sytem though:
-The space needed to keep all potential usefull items (40% worth or quality on armor/weapon and to a lesser extent flask, the chaos orb receipe etc). While it's a very nice idea to increase the value of unwanted items, I think if fall short due to the space required, and the fact these currency are quite common. For the gemcutter prism it's different, because the space requirement is OK, it's just that people won't ever sell it to the merchant, because they can sell a single +6-8% to player for 1 gemcutter, but maybe this will change in the future.
-we should have some access to the list of receipe in-game or somewhere convenient (not only in the forum), so we can more easily decided if you keep or thrash an item. Even have some sort of personal receipe book that is linked to our account, so people that want to discover them by themselve can still do so.
-I have the impression that the receipe list is too short, that there is the need to add more, so we can have surprised while trying to sell some items (two items with the same mod/ same base etc...)

3°) Player
----------
The exchange and trade between player is currently a pain in the 8*t, while it also feels rewarding at the same time. It allow for good/ bad trades (buying alteration for alchemy 1:12 ^^), and feels satisfying when someone finaly spam the chat with his unwanted helm that you are looking for since ages. But the main problem is that it takes a lot of time to buy/sell anything. I didn't even bother to try to sell stuff myself, as I have no time for it, and I haven't found end gear yet. And spending time to sell middle gear is too much of a as hassle.

I think I have read a post where devs state that exchange between player will be done using the browser, no need to start the client (I think it is what is planned as when you try to access your stash you can see that it is not stored inside the game, because you can have some delay before it appears). If it is the case it would be perfect! That's something I have been looking for in recent (cough dia*** 3 cough) ARPGs. Just drop your stuff inside a "public" tab, a popup prompts to ask you what you are asking for and voilà, done, your stuff is exposed to everyone who visit your online shop, some sort of improved forum store.

4°) Auction house
-----------------
Please do not ever make an auction house in this game. While it might feel good at the start, exposing all stuff to everyone finally destroy the satisfaction to find good gear ourselve. I was really exited in another game I have played (cough dia*** 3 cough) at the beginning, and shortly after just found myself not having the whahou drop excitation anymore: oh yeah cool another non perfectly rolled unique that I can sell for 100K while I need 12 millions for my new helm, feels very bad. I think many player had the same disapointment.

IV°) Skill system
1°) Active
----------
OK so here is another gem (lol): the active skill system is really nice, a bit awkward at the beginning I have to admit, but definitively nice when you get familiar with it. I mean it is really clever: it takes the respecialization of character to a small extend feasible, and it really increase the builds possibilities, at least in the first 50 levels.

I have looked for this kind of skill creation system for a long time, and partially found it in magicka (awesome game btw) and Morrowind, but have it in a real ARPG with leveling and stuff is so damn cool!

I have some disapointment using some combination because of the weird behavior. Let's take the exemple of arc: it is not a projectile, nor a support nor anything, so the only thing that works with it is chain (and others like penetration/ CC, CD etc but they do not modify the use of the skill). It would be so pleasant to put a GMP inside it so we can cast 5 chains, it will radically changed the way to use the skill (no more a "single" target nuke, but something more close to a shock nova). It's maybe because I play a lightning witch and there is not so many usefull skills to be used, and some support gems are really not helpfull (concentrated effect on shock nova for example, I would love to see that the effect now apply in a small area around me, instead of this weird thing that render this combination unusable today)

I think this system has a great potential but it has to be refined in some cases, I will not list it here, but ideas for lightning skills do not lack (concentrated effect on shock, a support that decrease duration but increase damage (lightning warp <3! poison concentration, righteous fire ....), GMP/LMP on arc, area of effect on hit for spark(like the fireball effect)). And some combination have to be reworked because they are just too powerfull now (many of the ice spells because of the frozen status on critics, maybe make some guy unfrozable/unshockable/non-flammable)

The only downside is that when you first start the game you have to find a simple build and try to get all the gem you need for other builds before trying the one you really want. But I think it is not a big problem, as many online ARPG feels this way: hard to specialize at the beginning when you have nothing.

2°) Passive
-----------
Well guys I don't know what you have done here, but at the very first sight it looks like a hell of a passive skill jungle, all messed up and weird. But once you deeply look at it you will see the road that leads where you want to go, the efficient/ not efficient nodes, and all passive skills are nicely arranged so that you can always find what you are looking for quite easily. It is still easy to mess things up, hopefully we get this handy respec points, which is again a really clever idea: you can respec some nodes, but not all the tree. I really think it hits the sweet spot between full instant respec which makes your character not feel unique at all, and the fact that somethimes we can screw things up. Really nice job (plus those orbs that can give a respec point: awesome idea again)

The idea to separate active and passive is also very smart. Because you want to be able to change the way you play easily, the active skills should be flexible, but because you also want your character to feel unique, the passive skills have to be "frozen".

One thing that I would love to see in the passive tree is a way to search for some nodes (like in the browser version), and be able to show/hide stuff (I really do not need to see those dagger nodes with my witch), so I do not have to zoom/dezzom to go where I want, I agree it is only for conveniency.

A last note on the passive, even if it's only remotely connected to it (lol), the fact that the leveling progression slow down at around 50-60 is a bit harsh, as most build are "complete" at around 70-80. It makes the last few level just to complete your build a bit of a pain. But maybe this will change in the future as new content is added.

V°) Monsters and lore

Considering the monsters, I have found some really painfull, some really nice, and other just OK. The zombies and running guys at the beginning are classic ARPG monsters and do the job. I have really liked the abomination that throw volley of projectile at the end of chapter 3. It changes the mechanics of how you play, as they fire at a fixed point, you better move! The classic running guys (apes) didn't bother me too much as I didn't have to run after them, using arc. Some were a real pain, namely the flicker strike mobs, its so awfull for squishy witch. I hope to have a way to lure them so they don't instant kill me (maybe a lure trap/ doppelganger kinda stuff, or even a follower would be nice, if you don't play summon and solo)

Overall I didn't get overly exited by monsters, not enough bad ass creatues to kill, even the boss (act 1 and 2) were not really impressive. The act 3 one is really nice with interesting mechanics (once I have found out that you can destroy the portal it creates).

I really didn't listen to any of the lore, as I didn't feel the need or curiosity for it. I don't know how to improve it and it's quite a side aspect of any ARPG anyway so not a big deal.

VI°) Multiplayer

Here comes another surprising aspect of the game! I always liked to play ARPGs solo, because I feel like this, and I began to play this one the same. But as the difficulty increase, I feel the need to party just to help me pass some monster/boss using tanking melee guys while I dps the boss. And I had a really pleasant surprise. The multiplayer part is even more awesome than the solo play. I think it is the first time I like multiplayer in an ARPG. I thought about it and think it comes from two factors:

-The first is the incredible amount of loot that drops. I makes you realy feel like you are loosing your time when playing alone, as you can't drop that much (at least with middle gear)
-The second and it's the really important one is the timed per player loot. THAT is awesome. It forces players to stay together and not run like hell through map. It takes the best of self loot and the best of common loot! Even if it allow for some ninja to snipe some item, I think the overall system feels really good. The little stress you have when an item for you drop feels like every item is unique, even those no-quality gems ^^.

In addition to those two factor comes the fact that instant join/drop party makes it so easy that it is a shame not to use it. Even if this lead to some couac (killing the bandit for exemple), do not change anything, it is perfect like this.

Although when playing solo the special effect/ summon is nice, when partying it quickly becomes a mess. I especially didn't like the power siphon effect which take all the screen and is very epileptic (what? 3 power siphon rangers spamming GMP, no way!), and the summon in party is also such a mess, especially the spectre, they are just too big, halving the size would be the least required to have a decent experience I think. One last thing on effect is the shaking that occurs when you critic a mob, while it's nice in single player, in multi you feels like you will have a heart attack after the first pack of monster. Reducing it or changing it would be nice.

VII°) League

That is another aspect of the game that have surpised me, and again, it is damn good. I mean it's almost genious. Why? Everyone can get the experience that the want, it's not some cheap monster power (cough) system, but it's a whole new game experience. And again it may change the way I play (softcore). I cannot wait to test some cutthroat league just for the fun, or even harcore, because the only thing that was preventing me to do so in other game is gone (namely the "you cannot play this character any more"). And people that wants real hardcore can still have it by creating their own league. That is something I have never seen before (well except in diablo 2 ladder, to a much smaller extent), and it is another aspect that will add so much to the game. I can think of so many fun things to test that I hope there will be many league to test, or even create my own one day.

Really good job here!

VIII°) Art

Overall the artistic aspect of the game was, for me, mitigated. Some areas were really awesome (end of act 3, those 3 levels were really epic, western forest act 2, ship graveyard act 1), and other just feel like doing the job (beach, jungle, battlefield). Personnaly I don't really like the glowing aspect of some cave (end of act1), but nothing I complain about.

Character and items doesn't look nice, even last tier one, but I suppose it is done so that people will be more tended to pay to customize those aspect, so I am not complaining about it.

Spell and effect goes from nice to bad. The arc effect for example is cool when first looking at it, and then after the 5000th arc, you begin to the how it is done, and you see all the pixel extending and reducing (more visible when targets are far away), and you cannot stop seeing it. Some are above average (the lava strike on the ground, feels really powerfull). Some are too big (power siphon/ spectre) or too flashy (power siphon again)

I found the musics good inside acts (the music in the last dungeon of act 3 is marvellous), but some are annoying (city act 1 for exemple).

The last word is that while it didn't affect my experience, the artistic aspect can repel some users, but hey, to each his own.

IX°) Achievement
Please do not ever make an achievement system to artificially increase the game life.

X°) Final thoughts

Well that's quite a big post. The final feeling I want to share is that I really liked the game, don't know how long I will play it, but as a game developper myself, I am really gratefull to the GGG team to put out such a beautiful game, which is already one of my favorite. I am really exited about the future content and I hope the team will continue to have such great ideas.

That's all folks. For those crazy people that took the time to read it, thank you, to the other, thank you too.

GL and HF!
It's been YEARS since I played an RPG - so I was a bit rusty going in, but I have to say, I really enjoy this game. I actually enjoyed the (mostly) lack of game instructions. You figure out how to play by playing - makes it more of an adventure. So many games have the obligatory tutorial that takes FOREVER and is BORING! This way, you can start a new character without dreading the opening level. Also, for all the flack that the no-gold economy gets, I thought it was great, even as a low level, noob to RPG's. It wasn't confusing and it makes looting pretty fun.

One complaint. With 6 different class options, I didn't know what I wanted to be, so I created 6 characters and played through about level 5 with them all to see how I liked them. Which means I played the beginning level 6 times... seriously the lightning effect can get supper annoying after that many play throughs. You might consider some sort of option to turn the lightning effects off.
I came over from d3 patch forums where some nice person made a witty comment about going to PoE, which got me interested. Seriously, I was expecting somethin half-completed and not a 10 minutes-from-finished AAA game, so congratulations are indeed in order already for the team.

The game overall gave me the impression of a mixture of D2 (dark atmosphere, plenty of mechanics, style of gear and such) and TQ (something about the visual style and something about the skills and combinations, i guess).

Now, I've been playing action-rpgs (not really dungeon crawlers), starting with Diablo since about 1997, then there was Sacred (not really a fan), Diablo 2, TQ, Torchlight and a few lesser ones not to really mention (Blood Magic, for example). This game is, in many ways, a combination of good aspects from many other games. The passive tree idea fit pretty well into the game, never pinning you down to the skill you've invested all your time into only to find there is one slightly better, rather making you stick with an overall playstyle. The gems idea is very good, as well. Finally, the graphics, the feel of thrashing mobs is really here (which I pretty liked about D3, as well - I was afraid that PoE would lack in that aspect), so the character growth and fighting are both pretty entertaining.

The story is good enough for an arpg, i guess, especially the fact that you do before you get praised (if at all), and the overall "wild chase" pace of it.

The gear system seems to be veeery nice, it really is pleasant to be actually able to switch items with one set of stats to another. It never appealed like a pure "i'll get more hp" or "i'll get more damage" switch for the moment, it's always about making your character better overall. The crafting system is, again, nice and easy, really giving more than a single way to earn a gear upgrade or change - you can have a good rare and reforge sockets, you can random with a chance orb, you can grade with alchemy or find good stats to grade with regal, and so on, very nice.

Classes seem original, yet because of being versatile, I wonder if they are really being more than being cosmetic diversity... Not sure if it's bad or good, but I think is pretty fine for now.

I've started a templar and had a pretty plan to make something like a tank with spells, but then I stumbled upon Lightning strike and made that my base skill, so it's elemental damage, shield block, armor, life and one-hands for me, essentially. Hadn't really read guides, but for now going into act2 cruel, I've yet to encounter something that seriously would make me regret my build. On the other hand, I've tried to play as a party with my friend, him playing a fire witch and me a bow ranger. That seems to go pretty harder, and I'm really confused about how we are going to pass certain moments within game - I barely noticed having really higher damage than my single templar, if it's higher at all (I'm aware of 2-player handicap, but still), which combined with our classes being so fragile is a major problem - it's VERY hard to kill things sometimes, they can one-shot us and we can barely do anything to prevent them from doing so. Ofcourse, it also means solo isn't easier.

There are some balance issues I'm concerned about, the dexterity classes for starters, I think something should be done to buff them a bit. Then there are some encounter-related ones. Fights with some bosses are really awkward. For example, beating Oak as a melee is pretty much a question of "will I run out of flasks or will he run out of health", and to ranger it still harder because the answer is getting closer to the first case. Secondly, some monsters are just out of balance, in my opinion. The most shining example will be skeletal Rhoas in the fetid pools, i guess. Really, all the act 1 got me killed _once_, because I got careless and Brutus killed me having left him with 5% hp. Those skellies brought me down for like, 10 times. Ones having the increased critical/damage or the ones just dealing more damage overall champs are just insanely powerful, and when they flock around the necromancer, that's pretty much the boss of the act 1. And yes, that's the place where desynch really hurts you.
But those can be polished pretty easily, I guess.

The second major problem I encountered is the Act 3 of the game. It has pretty great design and overall nice feeling (the ribbons and curtains are just awesome!). The problem is, somehow act 3 is bugged. I have played throughout act 1 and 2 in 2 evening, and 3/4 of them again with a friend without a single issue of disconnection or error. Then again, playing act 3 drops me to the desktop each 3-7 locatin changes with an error like "could view Mapchunk". Also, error like "out of memory" sometimes happen, too. I'm pretty aware that my PC isn't that great, but it would be nice to load it to swap file or something and not crashing the game. Completing the first half of act 3, as it is, was pretty frustrating with me running to market sewers for, like 10 times in a row. The locations, too, load vastly longer than ones in either acts 1 or 2, and I'd bet it's not the issue of them having much larger amount of content or data.

Lastly, why do plate armors so rarely have leg-armor? :) while all the chainmails and robes cover legs at lvls 20+, my templar is running like a Romanian legionnaire with hips shining brightly.

In short terms, one of the greatest (if not simply The) arpg I've ever played. But plz fix the: first - between-location errors like Mapchunk viewing and out of memory-crahes, second - the disconnects and desynchs, third - work on balance issues of some encounters and classes and fourth - continue to make the great content.

Those four points will, in my opinion, earn you an outstanding community and an epic game.

Also, there is work to be done on little issues, such as, in my opinion, unifying the buy/sell/equip interfaces (why can't I equip something when I'm selling?), chatrooms (random chat room is awkward, a new chat every 5 minutes - really liked the d3 and such, where there is a constant room until you leave it), combat information (numbers of hp, damage, heals...), targeting (so hard to target someone at times, the hitbox is like two-three times smaller than model) and so on...

For now, great job on stealing about 20 hours of my life for the past 4 days and dragging me away from D3. Hope you make it even more worthwhile.
In a few words nice game, the only think i dont like is the penalties when u die, is annonying and boring.
Oh man, I don't even know where to start! I absolutely love this game! I can write an entire book about how much this game has exceeded my expectations and surpassed any hopes and dreams of what I thought D3 would have been. I would like to graciously thank and compliment the developers of this game and anyone else involved that have spent the time to make this game as great as it is.

It is amazing what GGG has done with such a small staff of developers and in my opinion has made other big money companies look insignificant and quite frankly an embarrasement. GGG has managed to pull together one fantastic game with limited resources that I could have ever hoped to have received from other huge game developers. I commend everyone working on this project and I would like to encourage all of you to keep up your hard work, it is very appreciated and there are armies of people enjoying every minute of it!

You guys are doing a great job squashing bugs and making necessary improvements, again, thank you for such a great game and please keep it up for a long time coming!

Respectfully,
Coldveins
Dark Calling Guild Lead

First things first. Critique & some thoughts.!

Money:

You want me to support you by buying you crap, u need to do better than give me some junky pet that is a small & does nothing & ask 100$ for it. Get real. Lower prices, & give me more.

Pet could at least atk stuff or give me extra useful options that I can use in PVE. But I would not give more than 10$ for it regardless. Basically make it useful.

I only decided to play this game because it has hardcore league.

If I die in hardcore league, I delete my char & start over. If the pet will be usable in default league only, after death, then I would not buy it. Same goes for item effects. If I die I delete my char & all items will be gone. so no point in buying item effects.

Hardcore:

So the only useful thing I might considering to buy would be the account features & one extra tab, but only when I get really high lvl. But still. this aint that useful cuz I tend to die before reaching lvl 25. (note, that I do not want you to nerf the difficulty.)

Just dont make the deaths unfair, like corpse explodes & you are at full hp & have awesome items & high lvl & you just die.

Trading.

An auction house would be really great. It would give more life to the game. Atm you pretty much must gather good items yourself. I feel like playing alone.

Crashes:

I used to get BSOD all the time, but then I stopped using intel integrated graphics card & changed to nvidia & only occasional crashes, but very rare. So now I get pretty big lag spikes where I used to get BSOD-s & game crahes.

It would suck really if I would get lag & then die because of it at high lvl. So far when I had game crashes, I was after logging back, still in hardcore league, even tho I was fighting a boss mob etc.. This is good.!

Plot:

From what I see, there seems to be a plot for my witch, since she screams out words like, I barely recognize myself. If there is, the it would be really cool & way more interesting to lvl up & progress in game.

Slots in items:

So I found a good item, it had wrong item slots, so I used 20 refotge stones & still, didnt get 2 same color slots, come on, why cant there be an item that lets you recolor any item slot into blue for example. Why is it random luck based. It makes no sense.

This is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

Dynamic IP

I have it, I like it, I even pay to my ISP to keep my IP dynamic. But I like the password storing. Please do something about it. How ever, it would be good, if the game would ask me to retype the pass from time to time, so I wont forget it.

So in the end, I would love to give you some money, so give me a good reason.
I LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I've played MMOs for 11 years, dozens... and I love everything I've seen so far; the lore, the skill tree, no gold or currency that resembles real-life, skill gems; the caring support provided in forums! I love this game, it is everything I have been eagerly waiting for years.

Keep rocking! There will always be the ones endlessly demanding more items and easier ways, there will be the trolls, there will be the other companies trying to take you down, there will be the spammers, the hackers and the cheaters, but you shall overcome them all! And this shall become one of the greatest MMOs of all times!

Thank you staff! Lemme jump in-game now. :)

sorry for my poor english its not my native language.

here my first impression overal game is great way better than any other hack and slah I play.
note : this is my first impression I dont care if your not agree with me this is my personal impression of the game so far.

Pro :
- passive skills
- customization of gear / skills

Cons :
- need at least 2 more act (I know they will come later)
- scaling with 2 or more player need to be improve , 1 player difficulty is ok (little too easy but ok) but as soon as you have 2-3-4-5-6 player the game start to be way too easy and anyone just do anything.
- ninja loot with random player can be annoying
- will be good to have a system to make a difference between friend and foe (witch pet vs real skeleton/zombie)
- death penalty (will be good to have some kind of penalty for death)
- boss need to be reset when everyone die (example : last boss of second act you can just run back and the boss is still half life so someone can just run back 1000 time to kill him little by little)

Neutal :
- I would like to see more skills and more support gem

most important :
- please never introduce gold/money system
- please do not offer fulls passive tree respec
- please never introduce auction house
hello GGG, i love this game it has amazing potential and is quite good for open beta, two things i believe should be introduced is: #1 expandable inventory, there just doesn't seem to be enough space to me, #1 the map reset every 8-15 mins if not occupied, it makes it rather difficult if you are the type that gets up and moves around every so often or have to get your children to finish their chores lol or if you are on level 3 of a dungeon and get butchered by a rare or something of the sort, oh and one more thing i believe a lot of players would love, a quick buy button for NPC vendors :D specifically revolving around portal scrolls, thank you for reading this if you happen to, and again great game guys! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info