1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

@Monty_The_3rd

My crawling to 90 lvl is getting slower and slower...

To bad that high lvl map drop is so low :(
why is VoidHome Dread Maul in the equipement recommended unique item?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Because it has very high dps and It's very cheap...
400dps weapon for about 2 chaos :)

"
skarbziemi wrote:
Because it has very high dps and It's very cheap...
400dps weapon for about 2 chaos :)

2chaos? nah..1c or less :p

Its good bcs of the high AS, you can leapslam maps to get to a boss, like going to piety AND you can use it till the boss gets low, switch weap, kill the boss = profit
Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 20, 2013, 3:41:06 PM
@xenochaos1:
Where is the Viodhome "recommended"???

In the guide there is only a "Useful Uniques" in weapons and i see only the Marohi, Geofri's Baptism and Kaom’s Primacy there...

In my non-expert opinion it's actually bad because of it's unique drawbacks (XP, Rarity), plus the high AS is bad for the same DPS:
Once again, high-dmg/low-AS combo is good because it mitigates more armor, if the same DPS is done by low-dmg/high-AS you will actually remove less HP from the monster (still other stuff like Life Leech is better with higher AS combo).
Ofc more AS is always good, and super-slow weapons like the Marohi are a pain to use ;)

And if Voidhome was a "good" 400DPS Mace it wouldn't cost 1chaos, it would cost 5ex, like the "good" 400DPS Marohi :P

And you can find Uniques for free here if you are in Standard League:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/512409
Last edited by Monty_The_3rd on Dec 20, 2013, 4:42:38 PM
Leap-slam to Piety with Void...

I will definitely try this myself ;)
So I just made my first trade. It was pointed out last time my gear was really not that great, so I got a better weapon now.

I paid ~19 chaos for it. I have no idea if that is a fair price, but I looked at poexyz.is for similiar dps maces and the prices there were higher in general I'd say, so I think it was alright. That said, I am left with very little currency now, so no more upgrades in a long time.
"
So I just made my first trade. It was pointed out last time my gear was really not that great, so I got a better weapon now.

I paid ~19 chaos for it. I have no idea if that is a fair price, but I looked at poexyz.is for similiar dps maces and the prices there were higher in general I'd say, so I think it was alright. That said, I am left with very little currency now, so no more upgrades in a long time.

Id tottaly not buy a 2s weap...even tho it is rly strong..19c sound 2much O.o
Nice physical dps :)

Try to make it at least 6S/4L.

My first good weapon was 430 pdps, 5L 2H Mace (meat grinder). I paid 4Ex for it, after 2 weeks sold for 6EX :)
Next was Marohi 5L for 9Ex. I really liked that one ;)

And 19 chaos is not bad for 422 pdps :)

Good luck.
Last edited by skarbziemi on Dec 20, 2013, 7:14:12 PM
thank you
every game i play i liek to read a guide first
this is good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info