Bino's Kitchen Knife regeneration mechanics tested

"
Stt3r0 wrote:
Then the heal is op to say they least. It's 10% of crit per second over 2s. This is however increased by Bino's 30% dot damage and any dot/chaos passive. If you give up on multistrike you can probably get ~3k/s heals at top of LL. Almost like a free vaal pact.

I dont think adlers touch is considered chaos is it? If it is, then stacking it should be decent for heal i guess.
Adder's Touch is the reason to use this dagger. And it's not OP, while very good, the regen is not always reliable and don't prevent one shots.
Last edited by Sa_Re on Jan 6, 2014, 6:07:22 PM
Nothing prevents oneshots....

Finally got my hands on this beauty. I will try out once I my duelist reaches adder's touch, and has 6S5L Daresso's Defiance in the build. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Stt3r0 wrote:
Then the heal is op to say they least. It's 10% of crit per second over 2s. This is however increased by Bino's 30% dot damage and any dot/chaos passive. If you give up on multistrike you can probably get ~3k/s heals at top of LL. Almost like a free vaal pact.

Vaal Pact still heals for much more and much faster (and dont need to kill anyone). However, regen from this knife is handy for life-users, who want heal faster, but arent ready to sacrifice regen and pots.

And yes, this weapon costs damn TOO MUCH. If it's because of droprate, its GGG failure.

"
NagiSoi wrote:

Nothing, besides immunity to damage. But you can be immune to any damage, if you want.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Jan 7, 2014, 4:59:11 AM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
And yes, this weapon costs damn TOO MUCH. If it's because of droprate, its GGG failure.

It's a new highlvl unique that was introduced in the middle of the leagues. Supply (in Domination at least) is low while many people have 20+ exalts in their stash. Still I think the price is ok, compared to how hard it is to get a similar rare dagger without the chaos mods.
If it wasnt this rare it would prolly still cost for over 1-5ex anyway...
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Stt3r0 wrote:

Vaal Pact still heals for much more and much faster (and dont need to kill anyone). However, regen from this knife is handy for life-users, who want heal faster, but arent ready to sacrifice regen and pots.

"
NagiSoi wrote:

Nothing, besides immunity to damage. But you can be immune to any damage, if you want.

The problem with vaal pact is that you cant use health pots, and those things save lives, only good thing vaal pact is for the guys that hit shitton with one hit and can killthemselfs in one hit... But mostly for ci.
This is actually a rather nice dagger at its current price range.
Last edited by AmpliDefy on Apr 29, 2014, 5:30:53 AM
will ascendancy regen nerf to bino's apply to all or will there be a legacy version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info