Bino's Kitchen Knife regeneration mechanics tested

id probably sell for 45 ex and this is on Dom.

Its that good.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
"
Deux wrote:

Its that good.

If it is that good, then it must possibly be BiS for crit dagger builds to warrant the price. Still, I will wait out until late January or early February and see how much the price will drop. I do hope these items flood the market like crazy, so all those ridiculously prices can be ignored.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Deux wrote:

Its that good.

If it is that good, then it must possibly be BiS for crit dagger builds to warrant the price. Still, I will wait out until late January or early February and see how much the price will drop. I do hope these items flood the market like crazy, so all those ridiculously prices can be ignored.

I don't think it would go for that much - someone would rather buy one for 20ex and divine it (Expecially since lower end phys roll)
As for pricing - wouldn't expect it to drop either. 9cs 220 dps daggers are hard to find and from the look of it it's map only 74+ lv drop.
Last edited by Stt3r0 on Jan 3, 2014, 5:57:52 PM
"
Stt3r0 wrote:

I don't think it would go for that much - someone would rather buy one for 20ex and divine it (Expecially since lower end phys roll)
As for pricing - wouldn't expect it to drop either. 9cs 220 dps daggers are hard to find and from the look of it it's map only 74+ lv drop.

Well, I heard a player got one to drop in Spider Forest map.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I also heard someone got it from Piety.

Dunno if i believe it as ive been watching the market on them, and its not very big at all.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
I don t understand why this dagger has half the stats(or maybe more than half stats) almost useless for solo ci builds.
On my solo flicker ci build i find useless 30 % poison dmg,chaos resist and both procs.
If this dagger has possibly the best crit in the game why it doesn t do more for energy shield builds also.
"
Kpac wrote:
I don t understand why this dagger has half the stats(or maybe more than half stats) almost useless for solo ci builds.
On my solo flicker ci build i find useless 30 % poison dmg,chaos resist and both procs.
If this dagger has possibly the best crit in the game why it doesn t do more for energy shield builds also.

The item is clearly not good for your character, and that is perfectly fine.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
Kpac wrote:

Can i get a unique dagger with insane crit and other useful stats for my build then?I ve been lookin for smth like this for some time.
This dagger is close to my old rare dagger in dps but has higher crit possibility and since i can t afford to mirror a really insane dagger(like the one on softcore,and even if i could afford the mirror on dom it just a shitty dagger compared to the one on soft)i ll have to stick to this one which has 4 useless stats for me and still it s better than most of the daggers u can find on domination when rolled at highest.
So what i would like is a insane crit dagger like this one with more useful stats for ci,es builds.
"
Kpac wrote:
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
Kpac wrote:

Can i get a unique dagger with insane crit and other useful stats for my build then?I ve been lookin for smth like this for some time.
This dagger is close to my old rare dagger in dps but has higher crit possibility and since i can t afford to mirror a really insane dagger(like the one on softcore,and even if i could afford the mirror on dom it just a shitty dagger compared to the one on soft)i ll have to stick to this one which has 4 useless stats for me and still it s better than most of the daggers u can find on domination when rolled at highest.
So what i would like is a insane crit dagger like this one with more useful stats for ci,es builds.

Uniques are not supposed to be BiS but build enablers. I got similar situation and yea its kinda a bummer to spend this much on weapon with half stats you don't benefit from. But thats how it is, daggers are just insane hard to roll since you get caster stats on them. It's the cost you take by going daggers. So this is a great option even if a 3stat rare could be just as good ...

Regarding the regeneration - does it apply to minions? that could be a cool spin .
"
Stt3r0 wrote:

Regarding the regeneration - does it apply to minions? that could be a cool spin .

Yes, minions are 'allies', if it didn't apply to them it would say 'party members' like on conduit.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info