Nemesis One Week Race

Starts in 7 days at 12:00 am, January 1st 2014 GMT+01:00
Comeone, I'm a nerd and I want to play this week race 12 hours per day, why it will start in the new year eve?
Is not better to start the one week race one day later or something like 10 hours later?
You found the only day where most of people are not at home, im very sad.

League is great but as most of the time, no love for solo players.
The prices will all go to party players since there is no chance for a single player to come close to their exp and item gain. It would be great to get at least some points.An adjustment of the amount of rewards related to the raising amount of ppl playing poe would be great as well.
You should really put as much love into the rewarding system as you put into this great game.
This looks to me like a "hurry hurry, we need rewards..." "ok lets throw in some demis"

Me not happy with this...

Devil~
The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
Great idea parenting this 1 week to nemesis,makes alot of sense but on the other hard starting time makes no sense at all,I am sure there is a lot of people who wont be able to start the race because its frikin new year,why not postpone the race by 12-24hours?
IGN: InvestmentBankerMidget
Time Zone GMT+2
prizes need to be fixed

- add points for reaching certain lvl for alive players: 30 - 1, 40 - 2 and furter, after 70 down to 1 point per 5lvl (not necessary to be season points, but tickets-like)
- add points for being in top 100
- add few guaranteed rewards for reaching certain amount of points even if they would be useless as queen's degree
- draw back to 12hour EL and copy rewards lottery

nemesis+domination stuff in one short league is perfect and this race definately would be fun
but i cant convince myself to waste a week for this because i can get better rewards by playing my nemesis character
Last edited by ekunholy on Dec 24, 2013, 7:59:29 AM
lol all those ppl QQ
GIMME DEMI'S FROM KILLING HILLOCK BRO, ITS SO HARD!!! PLS! IT TAKES SO LONG TO PLAY THIS GAME.
ADD POINTS FOR LVL 60 LOOOL because you hit lvl 60 in 5-7hours without even pushing hard.

OH EM GE go play farmville guys
ign : ruffa_dualstorm
"
ruFFa wrote:
lol all those ppl QQ
GIMME DEMI'S FROM KILLING HILLOCK BRO, ITS SO HARD!!! PLS! IT TAKES SO LONG TO PLAY THIS GAME.
ADD POINTS FOR LVL 60 LOOOL because you hit lvl 60 in 5-7hours without even pushing hard.

Just because you and others can reach lvl 60 in 5-7 hours dosent mean that everybody else can. Maybe other people have a Family of their own with kids and stuff. Just because you live in your parrents basement or in a room in the attic and have no life outside the door to your room it dosent mean everybody else dont.

I really dont care about points in the races or prices for that matter but comments like yours is plain stupid. I do understand that ordinarry people want a chance to get a Demigods (something) but it is allways the same people WHO wins or end in the top 50 or even 100 for that matter.

Offcource the top Places should recieve some kind of a reward for finishing first or 20th for that matter but I dont see why the common man / cassual player shouldnt have a chance getting a demigods by "lottery" like the rewards in the season races.

Merry X-mas everyone :)
"
ruFFa wrote:
lol all those ppl QQ
superior rare demigods rewards is something i dont give a fq about
collectors are interested in these items, everyone else not

what people asking for?
they are asking GGG to make this race much more interesting for everyone so there will be more participants and WE ALL will get better playing expirience and more fun

race with 100 active players (it is just example, there will be more) doesnt make sense
convince 10000 people to compete for rewards!
Last edited by ekunholy on Dec 24, 2013, 9:09:10 AM
"
Granhammer wrote:
"
ruFFa wrote:
lol all those ppl QQ

Just because you and others can reach lvl 60 in 5-7 hours dosent mean that everybody else can. Maybe other people have a Family of their own with kids and stuff. Just because you live in your parrents basement or in a room in the attic and have no life outside the door to your room it dosent mean everybody else dont.
Technically your total play time should have nothing to do with your ability to rush levels over short periods, that's a question of understanding the strategy and tactics of the race environment compared to normal PoE (hint I wrote a thread that explains the first 2 acts in detail).

I'm not sure 60 in 5 hours is completely reasonable (32 in 2h, sure, but the levels slow down a lotttt after that, and the builds that get the first 32 levels often aren't the ones that survive until 60+, but then, I'm not elite like that)

Even so, the race season as a whole caters to exactly your complaint: they are generally short duration, spread across multiple time zones, and have reward tiers accessible to virtually everybody who has any idea what they're doing at all. (For that matter, totally clueless people can even get the first 2 or maybe 3 reward tiers without ever managing to beat even merveil just by playing 2h races.)

edit: and if you want to cast aspersions about people living in basements (which I certainly don't), it's not my fault you decided to pop out some babies and then complain that not all games cater to your lifestyle choices.
Last edited by TyrusDark on Dec 24, 2013, 10:12:44 AM
I hoped for 1week solo no tradning or just gem trading
I was so excited for this race, and then I saw the Rewards...

Why should I waste my time, for NO reward? I have work, so I can't push for top 40. At least give like 5 points or something, for reaching level 80. <_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info