1.0.4 Patch Notes

"
draygourn wrote:
spells still do not benefit from add x-xx elemental damage on gear.
or am I wrong?

correct, that would be overpowered as heck.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
yep...legacy thunderfists just got more OP

What's funny, new nerfed TFs will now be stronger than the old pre gem buffed legacy TFs, which were deemed nerf-worthy.

Original TFs 5-86 + 1-100 = 6-186.

Which required a nerf.

Now 'nerfed' TFs will be (maybe) 10-172 + 1-40 = 11-212

And legacy TFs 10-172 + 1-100 = 11-272
the lvl 18 added lightning dmg on legacy thunderfist is the new 10-195.
"
"
Anubioz wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Level cap to use chat should be raised, honestly. Getting level 2 is as easy as killing half the mobs in twilight strand, and then you're done.

Yeah, cap around level 60 would definitely improve my gaming experience with either trade chat or global!
I'm thinking level 3 or 4 would be most appropriate, possibly even level 5 because seriously, who hates multiples of 5? :)

By the time you reach level 4 you'll be most of your way past the area after the first town. Unless you grind twilight strand which is impossible on Normal Difficulty.

Yeah this was on my mind too.... I really don't understand why GGG did this...takes less than a minute to reach lvl 2. My assumption is to stop spammers. If you want to make it rough how about level 20...still doesn't take that much time but even lvl 5 can be reached in less than 30 min. And really if it's your first character why would you even need to use global chat or trade... you have no clue what the game is about or what the items do even at that point imo... at least I hardly had an idea. Admittedly I have never even used chat for any reason so maybe I'm not the one to talk... but in other games I've seen the bar set much higher and it seemed to help... my prediction is that this at lvl 2 or even 5 or 10 will be essentially useless if it's to curb spammers. Just my two cents.

Hell... make it hardcore... nothing but local chat till you finish the first three acts...hehe
(I actually hate that there is any sort of trade at all in the game... don't like it never have... always opens the door for cheaters.. Best thing imo is make everything BOP and if people group the only thing they can do is pass on loot to other players... again I've never grouped in the game so I don't know how group loot currently works.) Again just my thoughts... economies in games are always garbage and I have yet to see one that worked right. Make the game 100% found... screw all this trading garbage... would solve soooooo many issues.
Last edited by Zelec on Dec 23, 2013, 2:10:30 AM
Last edited by akitosmz on Dec 23, 2013, 2:21:41 AM
"
draygourn wrote:
spells still do not benefit from add x-xx elemental damage on gear.
or am I wrong?

I don't think it was ever intended for it to work this way...like someone else already said would be OP big time... I actually totally agree and I'm no fan of calling things OP hehe
I'm not agree with that chat limitation. What if a beginner want to ask question about game, if he must wait level 10 or 20 for that ? I mean, at first party, who didn't have questions (about gems links and instance reset for example) ?

But for this patch, I think it's great. Dueling is fun :) Maybe it can be improve with some rewards like XP, points or other, adding a fights historic and a dueling general score.

Very good patch. :)
Last edited by obi36 on Dec 23, 2013, 2:23:40 AM
"
akitosmz wrote:
Comparing the DPS from before and after the patch, the legacy thunderfists didn't get the added lightning dmg buff.

Don't know why you think it got the buff. Also, can a dev please confirm that it will/won't get adjusted in subsequent patch???
lvl 18 added lightning was 5-86. now it is 10-195. legacy thunerfists get the new buffed 10-195, so why do you think they didn't get the buff?
incinerate is a nerf, not a buff.
its only used in one type of build (tank build) and with that change you
nerf the tankyness extreme, while the damage is still low.

thanks again for nothing. nerfing the 3rd char.
nice!
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Modified the Torture Chamber boss room with several changes. The exit is disabled during the boss fight. A pillar has been added close to exit, to better signal that the beam attack can be interrupted by breaking line of sight.[/li]

Just traded with Clarissa for some Canyons... gg GGG.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info