Can't believe this

"
Jimbey wrote:
so mean..so much wasted keys...so much players rly waiting for key and exited for the game, and then they give it to fake acc xD

yeap you right (
"
Sareth wrote:
As said. Its always exploitable.

I once encountered a beta system where they'd invite players to beta based on interview forms. (Battlestar Galactica i think) That worked pretty well... but it is extremely time consuming for the staff.

I think a nice way to simplify that a bit might be, don't go for a full on form, just ask for a short review of any game of the person's choice.

It's not perfect but in theory it lets the user demonstrate their gaming experience and their ability to provide meaningful feedback at the same time.

It requires more processing but nothing too major.
"
Drunkspleen wrote:
"
Sareth wrote:
As said. Its always exploitable.

I once encountered a beta system where they'd invite players to beta based on interview forms. (Battlestar Galactica i think) That worked pretty well... but it is extremely time consuming for the staff.

I think a nice way to simplify that a bit might be, don't go for a full on form, just ask for a short review of any game of the person's choice.

It's not perfect but in theory it lets the user demonstrate their gaming experience and their ability to provide meaningful feedback at the same time.

It requires more processing but nothing too major.

I know... main issue is still manpower. They simply don't have enough staff to be able to process the amount of beta key applicants a day.
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzudxtilpQP_CzgbmkYmW4w

Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/uberj4ger
wth man, thats not cool :( i guess thats random picking for you.
xSALEx
Last Visited: 22 March 2011 12:41
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

^give me his key.

swierszcz
Last Visited: 18 May 2011 13:46

^or his

sirannon

Last Visited: 22 March 2011 05:44

^or his