Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

"
iBoudoux wrote:
I have re-done my adaptation of your build with the dodge passives + vaal paact.

I have went another route getting more aura nodes + getting more crit.

LMk what you think of it

PS: I dropped the 3 block passives with DW, it is great, but in this route imo there are more important nodes.

- The remaining nodes would go into life nodes, so many options such as 8/8/12 and 8% 20 str ones

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAAYAXgR-BbUF-QguEZYV8BX2F9gY2xmKGY4ajxrbHNwdqiFgJP0otSoLKjgtRy2DL28wcTB8OkI6WECgRnFKfUt4UEJRR1O4Vvpbr13yXvpieWegaA5qP2-ecFJwu3DVdEF08XfXfyt_xoMJhVWHE4cZh3aJ04w2jb-TJ5cGm42btZyknaOeuaIutAzAUcM6xKLGospK0DnQ7tN-1CPVANaK2RPdDd2o4YjnVO2D7g7vTu968Xbz6vba96P5Y_sJ_Kv8xQ==

I like it. But adding a little more life is necessary :)
ing: Storm_Gaze
"
3war wrote:
Hello! Cool build its a very good way to farm up currency and transform into phys wander
In hardcore/nemesis since the skelleton suits wells for alot of crit based builds in hardcore.
But could u add level progression 20-40-60 and when to start playing with coc+ek. Would be nice for new players.

Thanks for post :)
I will add level progression within few days but I think that leveling as a spectral thrower is the fastest way. To change into CoC build you need 2 level 17-18EK gems, about 65% crit chance and a 6L. That is sufficient for good playing. 75% crit chance is comfortable :)
ing: Storm_Gaze
hey. interesting build. but i use that with ice spear and fp.
i have that ring.
Spoiler
wonder if it can be effective with ek
IGN-Chatillion
is there any way of improving its single target ability at all? i just went through from playing Spectral Throw build to Discharger and i wanted something with more stable singe target build. i love the build thuogh just wanted some single target improvement
Is this spec viable at all in Nemesis? :O
"
is there any way of improving its single target ability at all? i just went through from playing Spectral Throw build to Discharger and i wanted something with more stable singe target build. i love the build thuogh just wanted some single target improvement

double/dual strike+cocs+spark+multi works awesome. all 3 sparks go in 1 mob. so with ur crit chance damage output will be insane. the drawback-melee mode
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
"

double/dual strike+cocs+spark+multi works awesome. all 3 sparks go in 1 mob. so with ur crit chance damage output will be insane. the drawback-melee mode

icic but its missing hell of physical dmg and have to rely on crits hmmm
but it works. and works fine
IGN-Chatillion
You can't use barrage and dual/double strike with the same weapons, you'd have to weapon swap. And if you're getting those really expensive crit/AS melee weapons, you might as well follow another guide.
nice build, going to give it a try with my 15 skill points

( yes if your going to view my profile and see why i do not have a Shadow character, I'm Not playing in the intentional server which is this but playing on the Asian server ( Garena )

something that i will never get it for hours would be
====================================================================================
Note : I have been viewing your build for almost 2 days calculating the hours
would be about 20hours, thinking if this is good or no
====================================================================================

CONS
• Survivability is only decent.

so Survivability is only decent, why are you putting it on CONS rather than the Pros then?

another thing would be bandits

Normal - Help Oak for 40hp.
Cruel - Help Oak for phys damage (works with EK) or kill all for passive.

[Normal]
i see you have so much resistances potential stats in your gears,
so i was wondering why not help Kraityn for 8% all elemental resistance instead of 40 HP only, which you could actually get more with belt / rings

[awesome idea for survivability]
how about if we were to use Bringer of the rain with this build and to loss out armour
wouldnt that be quite a good advantage since it has 15% block chance and free blind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info