BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
WowSoGood wrote:
Gear please ignore colors

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFfQx9DkgQexB_ES8RlhXXFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KjgrCiy_LR8tgy9vOyg74TyORnFHBkrITLNQMFXWVi1WY1bqVvVXyVpSXypfamBDY0Nk520Zbj1uqm-ecFJwVnC7cNV943_GgKSDCYauhtGIQohrj0aQG5MnlwaX0JmamhObXZu1naOio6cIpyunNKiaqW6sf7QMtMW18rb3uJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrXhtkT2xrbXttu29ThiOL344Tquutj6-Tr7uwY8pfy4fVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

Waiting on skilltree reset, so did some calculations

Put the whole thing into poebuilder and it seems this build/tree has HUGE accuracy problems? 320 acc from tree/gear=60% hit chance. How do you have 900+ accuracy without Add. Acc? On the other hand it seems that if I go Solaris Lorica instead of CI I will have 6000 ES self buffed(8300 with ES chest on poebuilder). I'm not sure if this is a poebuilder issue or if I need to run add. accuracy gem. Also, how do you have 6+ aps in your first screenshot, I calculated that even with bloodrage lowlife bonus, 6L, and 2aps dagger I'd only have ~4.6 aps?

Really confused here. finally, lowlife w/Lorica or CI?

If you don't have accuracy on gear, it's like 75% which is pretty aids. With 300 on both rings and CoE it's more like 85% which is pretty decent, any more gets hits pretty hard with diminishing returns. Add.Acc is a nice switch for bosses instead of LMP but really not worth using in the links if you gear properly.

The first screenshot is pretty accurate, calculations must be fucked somewhere. 6000 ES is kind of top-end with Lorica, more realistically you'll have 5-5.5k which is kinda usable.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
JesusHere wrote:
Anyone can give me an updated build?

Bump!
"
Chundadragon wrote:

If you don't have accuracy on gear, it's like 75% which is pretty aids. With 300 on both rings and CoE it's more like 85% which is pretty decent, any more gets hits pretty hard with diminishing returns. Add.Acc is a nice switch for bosses instead of LMP but really not worth using in the links if you gear properly.

The first screenshot is pretty accurate, calculations must be fucked somewhere. 6000 ES is kind of top-end with Lorica, more realistically you'll have 5-5.5k which is kinda usable.

Messed up the calculation and forgot to take out the nodes behind CI. 5k ES with Lorica, which I guess is usable. Do you recommend going lowlife or going CI as far as survivability goes? Is the 3k ES loss worth the extra resists/DPS?
"
WowSoGood wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Messed up the calculation and forgot to take out the nodes behind CI. 5k ES with Lorica, which I guess is usable. Do you recommend going lowlife or going CI as far as survivability goes? Is the 3k ES loss worth the extra resists/DPS?

Just go low life. 5k ES is more than enough with Lorica. You're looking at 6.5-7k with Shavs which is ideal.

Do not underestimate the damage this build can pump out, even with Lorica you can easily get 50k dps LMP which clears maps insanely fast and 75k+ with Faster Attacks instead of LMP for single target if you want to attempt Atziri, which is also doable with your ES.
Last edited by Smoketreez on Jul 5, 2014, 6:31:21 AM
"
Smoketreez wrote:

Just go low life. 5k ES is more than enough with Lorica. You're looking at 6.5-7k with Shavs which is ideal.

Do not underestimate the damage this build can pump out, even with Lorica you can easily get 50k dps LMP which clears maps insanely fast and 75k+ with Faster Attacks instead of LMP for single target if you want to attempt Atziri, which is also doable with your ES.

Well shit, I just chromed my chest RRBGGG in 3 chroms and was going for 6L lol, guess I will buy a 6L Lorica in Standart and continue from there.
"
WowSoGood wrote:
"
Smoketreez wrote:

Well shit, I just chromed my chest RRBGGG in 3 chroms and was going for 6L lol, guess I will buy a 6L Lorica in Standart and continue from there.

If you were thinking of doing this with CI, you do not understand how this build works. The whole point is to run on low life, with crown of eyes and pain attunement.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
What should i upgrade now?

Got a new amulet and alched Spirit Spiral ring, stuck at 47k dps.
Trying to get +1 boots and level 21 wrath
how can i reach 60k+ dps?
Last edited by kanon1 on Jul 6, 2014, 4:29:38 PM
"
kanon1 wrote:

Legacy Malis.
Spell Dmg on Shield.

Put Anger in dagger.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 7, 2014, 12:46:07 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:

Legacy Malis.
Spell Dmg on Shield.

Put Anger in dagger.

And what about the dagger? if i want to buy a new one and upgrade my dps what should i look for?

playing with dagger like this one with 2.0 aps feels much better than my one (but no crit)
Last edited by kanon1 on Jul 7, 2014, 3:58:22 AM
"
kanon1 wrote:

And what about the dagger? if i want to buy a new one and upgrade my dps what should i look for?

T1 APS and crit baseline unless the other mods are something incredible and then you can favour them instead.

General nice things to look out for - spell damage, multi, flat phys for leech or a huge phys combined roll, accuracy etc...
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 7, 2014, 3:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info