BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

So I got Acuity yesterday, going to Divine them when I'm able to get some. Wondering if I should look to upgrade my Shield or Dagger first. The Prismatic Ring is going as soon as I see something decent available on the market.

Alternatively I randomly alch'd this dagger but the crit is quite low.

58k lmp, 88k+ single target, 6k es, level 91

Last edited by Smoketreez on Jun 29, 2014, 12:57:19 AM
"
Smoketreez wrote:
So I got Acuity yesterday, going to Divine them when I'm able to get some. Wondering if I should look to upgrade my Shield or Dagger first. The Prismatic Ring is going as soon as I see something decent available on the market.

58k lmp, 88k+ single target, 6k es, level 91

Max APS, Max Crit on the dagger is pretty sweet and looking at xyz costs about 8 ex.
Decent spell damage shield will cost maybe 15 ex and are pretty scarce :P

Probs upgrade the dagger first, more crit and AS plays a lot nicer although spell dmg on shield will probs be a bigger boost on the region of 10-15k depending on how good the roll is.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Max APS, Max Crit on the dagger is pretty sweet and looking at xyz costs about 8 ex.

Probs upgrade the dagger first, more crit and AS plays a lot nicer although spell dmg on shield will probs be a bigger boost on the region of 10-15k depending on how good the roll is.

Dagger it is then. I'm not too concerned about having super ridiculous dps at this point as I don't really have a desire to do uber until after standard.

I'll just aim for max crit+attack speed and call it a day. Upgrade the shield+trash ring later and save for mirrors pretty much.

Last edited by Smoketreez on Jun 29, 2014, 1:16:06 AM
"
Smoketreez wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Dagger it is then. I'm not too concerned about having super ridiculous dps at this point as I don't really have a desire to do uber until after standard.

I'll just aim for max crit+attack speed and call it a day. Upgrade the shield+trash ring later and save for mirrors pretty much.

I am currently at the same point with this build as you are. Did you try and drop the lifeleech for like faster attacks? I am currently using faster attacks(or faster projectiles/add accu) and I feel my leech is not enough with only bloodrage up. Should LL be a better option when your not using the atziri gloves?

I am using this dagger and the phys is low so guess thats why I dont leech that much:

Last edited by Ruffneck058 on Jul 1, 2014, 4:34:37 AM
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:

I am currently at the same point with this build as you are. Did you try and drop the lifeleech for like faster attacks? I am currently using faster attacks(or faster projectiles/add accu) and I feel my leech is not enough with only bloodrage up. Should LL be a better option when your not using the atziri gloves?

I am using this dagger and the phys is low so guess thats why I dont leech that much:

Nothing to do with Acuities really, do not drop Faster Attack for Life Leech unless you have at least 250 pDPS on the dagger.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
"
Smoketreez wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Your leech is garbage without LL gem because you aren't using a physical dagger.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Your leech is garbage without LL gem because you aren't using a physical dagger.

Yea that was my guess too. Tried some other daggers with about 220 pDPS but my current one gave me more DPS. I guess I can sacrifice some DPS and use a LL gem or get a phys dagger. But damn they are expensive.
Last edited by Ruffneck058 on Jul 1, 2014, 8:42:17 AM
The one thing I'm really not understanding about this build is how you guys are capping your resists. Looking at most of the gear linked here it looks like most of you, even with purities, don't even get close to 75% resists. Looking at the various trees it also seems like no elemental resist nodes are taken either. Could anyone explain how you guys are managing to cap resists or are you guys actually running around with below average resists?
gear

and yet 82@res (slightly overcapped from 90 to 110+, Fire being the lowest)
I run 3 purities (Fire, Lightning and Cold), but don't forget, I have 91% aura effect, that makes a huge difference!

Really rich people use Flubby's spell power shield which gives tons of resists and they don't have the Voideye ring so that's another spot to get resists from.
Elemental Weakness mod on maps brings me under the cap but I pretty much always have my flasks up anyway so (+50resists along with the 10 max).
Last edited by Haboryme on Jul 2, 2014, 6:19:36 PM
Haboryme what are your stats? Thats an interesting setup...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info