BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Flubby i have a question: you're running all those auras with snapshoting? because i don't see any other way to run the 3x 60% aura's from prism guardian and 1 more bm 60% aura from other gear. I think it's possible if you take all mana reservation nodes including those near unwavering stance and maybe use a lvl 21 bm/reduce mana.
"
Haboryme wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Looking for a little feedback on where to go next. At level 83 this is my tree

And my gear:
Spoiler

I'd go for 6L lorica's just because you want the PC and you won't sacrifice ES (which is probably already quite low).
You could very easily and at little expense upgrade your belt for something with 30+WED, 80+ res and even strength (like
) that could make getting the jewelry right a simpler task.
Your gloves have some nice acc and res but they don't provide much ES so that something I would change too. 1xx ES gloves are cheap it only gets bad for 150+ when you want some strong stats as well.

I wouldn't grab Throatseeker, I'll go for ES nodes instead, you should check if Deflection is worth it otherwise just standard ES nodes.

Thanks. Upgraded now to:

Spoiler

Torment Knuckle could use an upgrade I know, using that largely just cuz it has decent IIR. With that now I'm able to clear normal Atziri, so trying to save up for CoE now! Decided to grab the ES on Shield nodes first, as 30% of 550 ES is equivalent to about a 10% general ES node which is better than any normal ES node within reach.

If anyone else has feedback it's appreciated. Big thing I'm wondering now is if it's worth skipping out on ES nodes to try and get Vaal Pact? It costs 9 points to get there so I basically have to invest all the rest of the points I'll get for this character to get it - can't see myself leveling past the mid-90s, if that.
Last edited by SorakPoE on May 27, 2014, 4:45:29 PM
"
vampiras wrote:
Flubby i have a question: you're running all those auras with snapshoting? because i don't see any other way to run the 3x 60% aura's from prism guardian and 1 more bm 60% aura from other gear. I think it's possible if you take all mana reservation nodes including those near unwavering stance and maybe use a lvl 21 bm/reduce mana.

for mapping mf yes iw as running em with prism (3 from prism +1/2 bloodmagic).. in uber im currently snapshotting simply ..
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
I'm considering mirroring flubbys dagger, eagle thirst ... One reason I haven't is because I'm skeptical on what colors I would want on it. I'm wanting to run uber so I need it to be optimal for that. Here is what I run ATM on shield and dagger. Any help would be great. Any gem combo suggestions etc is appreciated.

Anyone who had similar daggers.. What was the dps increase with the mirrored one?

Also if anyone is able to help me with my tree/where I should try to look for upgrades would appreciate it.

gear

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5ID8QQfxGWFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LJwspi0fLYMtqC9vNAo3Zjt8O-E8jkNjRKtGcUcGTLNQMFWuVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1WfNcil9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aPpo_6kBuQ1pJ9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo53EoqOnCKcrpzSsf7GQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7jKuT7AGsBRwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbXttu29ThiOL344Tlz-q66-7sGPLh8-r22vrS-wn8qw==

Considering dropping from the shadows, mind drinker (not sure I need?), and I have an extra crit chance node in the assassination wheel just for the time being. What are people's opinions on disemboweling? The crit chance cluster on the left side of the tree. I see some people also get the power charge there, and some don't. This won't be my tree for uber but I'm looking for something until I get there. I'm at 6.5k es without the es/evasion cluster on the right side.
Last edited by B2rad on May 29, 2014, 11:20:05 AM
I had

Now I have
, it gave me 18k dps.

Current spec
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KlsrCiymLR8tgy9vNAo3ZjvhPI5DY0ZxRwZMs1AwUzVV1lYtVvVXyVj1W_Rcil76X2pjQ2TnZp5tGW1sb55wUnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJhtGIa4t6j0aP-pDWkyeXBpfQmZqaz5u1naOdxKKjpwinK6x_tAy0OLTFtUi297cxuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK1U_W0dkT2xrbXttu3nfhiOL344Tquutj6-7sGPLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfv1_Ks=

Current gear setup (don't mind the random gems in my gloves)
Spoiler

Totally worth it!
Last edited by Haboryme on May 29, 2014, 3:48:27 AM
Another Eagle born, gratz!
How's your ES with Prism btw?
IGN: Iski
A little lower than 5800, I wouldn't mind more but with Prism Guardian I'll have a hard time getting more.
Because I can run so many auras I kind of compensate the lowly ES with 82@res and 11k EV.
This setup doesn't leave much room for a further dps upgrade though, I'm currently at 75k and the only piece I could upgrade is the amulet.

Has anyone ever tried using this build with some more manaregen so that you can keep a higher lvl of Arctic Armour up during movement?

doing so should really help with reflect issues (negating fire reflect and phys. reflect 100%) and help with some harder bosses with basic gear (Academy/Crematorium)
IGN OneMonthHC: Twohundred
"
Donodan wrote:
Has anyone ever tried using this build with some more manaregen so that you can keep a higher lvl of Arctic Armour up during movement?

doing so should really help with reflect issues (negating fire reflect and phys. reflect 100%) and help with some harder bosses with basic gear (Academy/Crematorium)

You talk about AA helping with harder bosses with basic gear - here's the thing, to use AA you will need incredible gear. It's 100% possible but to maintain the same level of DPS and have enough mana regen you will need to build like a wander and aim for more stats on rings and ammys which is not cheap if you also want accuracy, wed and crit.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Well thats for sure, but i think you should be able to get some decent manaregen (~200/sec) without sacrificing too much DPS (maybe starting as Shadow - getting mental acuity and still getting Manageyser and Deep Thoughts. That would allow to run a lvl ? 14 AA with Inner Force i believe.

Just thinking, have been a fan of AA ever since ;)

IGN OneMonthHC: Twohundred

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info