BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
Does anybody have any guidelines/advice/tips for using this build to attempt the Ubers without the gloves (acuity).

I recently spec'd into this build on Ambush, having a good time. Have most of the mandatory items, but my gear is in no way great (dagger is shit, jewelry is lame atm, etc -- I will of course be upgrading over time)

Either way, would love to hear from others who have made the attempt (preferably succeeded) without the gloves. That seems to be the main piece I will likely not be able to afford unless I claim for myself.

Minimum dps to clear the adds? Minimum ES? Flasks?

Not sure how many points you got but I would try something like this :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB8pebXaiaWlJKyG6qtfKpbio4t9bbWS2osZCDCW-eykrDOlYtrH-btRmK-wn22hqPLYOXBsSiRnHhiB2qtAzqujyOV8ko-uvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCI9GHRT60hcvhtEksICkVdZk552uGmzz3ZMnHNx_xqKjwfNcim0ZO-Hi96crRX4OXBB0LR9Ms1AwwcWIQpAbcFaaE9vU7BjDbY_6e9cRlg5I44TAUfPqcFJjQ_LhwuxHBl9qtMWX0Fb1uT7bbn3jKwrBANsaEHv1S746iGu29xEvmZrrY2aecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3E

Might have missed something since i made it in like 30 seconds. Minimum dps seems to be around 50k from the videos i've seen.

As much ES as you can get, minimum 7k i would say.

Purity of lightning + fire with surgeon's topaz and ruby flasks. I would bring a surgeon's jade and granite flask.

Hilariously, that is close to my exact tree except I currently don't have VP because my DPS is too low to justify it.

50k dps means I have a fair ways to go. I do have the requisite ES though.

I'm most worried about the 2nd round of bosses because those are the ones that, when you ask people about them, mostly you just get "trololol good luck hf hahahah XD"
When should you consider going doryani's invitation belt over auxium? If you have atziri gloves? Anyone's insight on this would be great.
"
BradKTA wrote:
When should you consider going doryani's invitation belt over auxium? If you have atziri gloves? Anyone's insight on this would be great.

The upsides to Auxium are - slightly more damage, ES, anti-chill/freeze. (also mana which may or may not be relevant to you)

Unless you absolutely need the resists that come with Doryani's I consider Auxium better.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Does anyone know how FLubby sets his aura for the uber setup? I set mine and only 150ish mana. Was curious if I'm missing something. Not sure of what he has on life and on mana

Thanks in advance
"
Veruski wrote:
Does anybody have any guidelines/advice/tips for using this build to attempt the Ubers without the gloves (acuity).

I recently spec'd into this build on Ambush, having a good time. Have most of the mandatory items, but my gear is in no way great (dagger is shit, jewelry is lame atm, etc -- I will of course be upgrading over time)

Either way, would love to hear from others who have made the attempt (preferably succeeded) without the gloves. That seems to be the main piece I will likely not be able to afford unless I claim for myself.

Minimum dps to clear the adds? Minimum ES? Flasks?

Okay mate, me and Jake are sitting at two Uber kills atm (we duo the instance)

Basically - without Acuities you are gunna have a hard time in there, first boss is kinda a faceroll as you may see with the spec's DPS but do not take it easy and do the PoL stuff properly (99% light)

Second boss will be a huge challenge. Hardest boss out of the three BY FAR. My advice is use Immortal Call, even then spikes will one-shot if you mess up. You may have seen the videos of Fyndel leech tanking, not a chance of that happening in Ambush. With this spec you will really need to play smart and 50% of the time you'll still probably die.

Third boss isn't as faceroll as you would think from the videos. You should run into the middle on split phases and make sure you are directly opposite the spear bitch since the spike damage from her will most likely kill you coupled with other things. Make sure you have the flasks up 100% for 99% in fire and light and move so you outrange the spear bitch and you will be fine.

I would recommend at least 7k, the snakes in the instance can easily melt through 7k instantly, has happened. The flasks for uber are 2 ruby, 2 topaz, last one can be mana or granite. First boss should have lightning, second should have bleed/granite.

DPS requirement is not so big, it's been done with 35k but the more you get the easier it is.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 24, 2014, 7:05:20 PM

Yup.

We've finally got her down and are farming it up now.

Vaal is fairly easy, I nuke him down almost right away even though Chun is in the instance with me so his hp is increased. (200k single target dps in the tank setup for Uber - less is fine though - don't get Vaal Slammed and you'll be alright)

I've had to finish the trio one time and it is hard - you will NEED Immortal Call (mine is a 7 second duration, if you can get there it will be ok). Then kite around like mad replenishing your charges and keep IC up as much as possible.

Atziri herself - do NOT eat the spears in split phase unless you are specced into Ondar's with Grace up as part of your setup. (or are stacking massive armor + granite) Do not tank the fire pen flameblast, rest should be fairly easy.

Note that I AM using the gloves - but as long as you are leeching back to full ES between big hits you'll be fine without them.

gl man

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
BradKTA wrote:

The upsides to Auxium are - slightly more damage, ES, anti-chill/freeze. (also mana which may or may not be relevant to you)

Unless you absolutely need the resists that come with Doryani's I consider Auxium better.

I'm res capped without doryanis on. You think Auxium would be better for me to use overall then?
"
BradKTA wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
BradKTA wrote:

I'm res capped without doryanis on. You think Auxium would be better for me to use overall then?

Yes, in that case I think Auxium is better.
Thanks man. Appreciate your input. I Guess my next question would be what would the bigger upgrade be in my case here.. I'm close to being able to get a mirror and was wondering what the bigger upgrade would be in my case.. Flubby's shield or dagger. Would the spell damage be a massive increase for me to warrant the cost of a mirror? Or would I be better off having the dagger. I'm not sure if there's a real way to tell but if anyone has any clue would be nice. I'm sure it may be the dagger but the shield looks really badass too.

Here are my currents:

Last edited by B2rad on May 24, 2014, 8:08:59 PM
"
BradKTA wrote:
Thanks man. Appreciate your input. I Guess my next question would be what would the bigger upgrade be in my case here.. I'm close to being able to get a mirror and was wondering what the bigger upgrade would be in my case.. Flubby's shield or dagger. Would the spell damage be a massive increase for me to warrant the cost of a mirror? Or would I be better off having the dagger. I'm not sure if there's a real way to tell but if anyone has any clue would be nice. I'm sure it may be the dagger but the shield looks really badass too.

Here are my currents:

Dagger will be better DPS increase for sure. Remember the dagger not only has better crit and AS, also has multi and a shitton of spell damage as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info