1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

"
HarrisonOwns wrote:
So no performance improvements on well-known issues such as rain, shadows, and spammed particle effects in parties. (Or even the more complicated and game-breaking desynch, which I know will take a very long time to solve completely...)

But, we get a backpack microtransaction.

Priorities, you need them.

Nah I'm pretty sure you just require a basic understanding of quite a few things judging from your post.
Meh to the Santa sack, nice effects for storm call.

Keep it up Russell.

As a side note, to those going on about BoR and shirtless/armourless. That's a supporter unique. Would have to be allowed with his permission.
Really? Microtransaction teaser?
"
Sutex wrote:
"
HarrisonOwns wrote:
So no performance improvements on well-known issues such as rain, shadows, and spammed particle effects in parties. (Or even the more complicated and game-breaking desynch, which I know will take a very long time to solve completely...)

But, we get a backpack microtransaction.

Priorities, you need them.

Well, I would say the number 1 priority for a game that is 100% free to play, with NO Pay to win model, is cash...so if GGG come up with cool ways for people to spend cash to keep the game alive...well yeah, that is NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. Some peoples kids...

Free to play is optional, the moment someone spent money on anything here to support the game makes this whole free to play possible, any supporter pack buyer or whoever bought or buys microtransaction stuff makes this game if anyhow free to play for people who are not able to spend money which is okay for me but the money to run this game comes not from GGG.

True free to play would be hardly practicable for GGG since the infrastructure for this game or any other commercial game (servers etc) requires some serious investments on a regular basis.

So if this someone who sunk his money into this company feels unhappy about a few things then for fucks sake he's entitled to complain, it's not like we doesn't have some issues with the game, and a few other things or?

It's absolutely okay to respect GGG for their work on POE and also to support them if you like the game, but the players been working for their money too, so keep that in mind.

It's IMHO absolutely not okay to talk about them like annoying parasites who are leeching because this game is so "free2play"... as i said it's in fact not free to play for a lot of other players.

If you don't want to criticise anything as a supporter then it's clearly your cup of tea but your standards are just your standards.

m2c
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Dec 16, 2013, 12:51:10 AM
"
dspair wrote:
Really? Microtransaction teaser?

Maybe take a look through the previous posts and keep in mind that this is a 'free to play' game that needs such things to keep going?

*Looks down at your signature*

Never mind...you'll probably keep complaining anyway...
"Holiday present sack" ?

I'm disappointed in ya'll GGG, you think you above all companies would be above PC bullshit.

You can have a game with piles of naked corposes and chained up naked women but you can't say the word Christmas?

Gimmie a break.
"
Zaqwert wrote:
"Holiday present sack" ?

I'm disappointed in ya'll GGG, you think you above all companies would be above PC bullshit.

You can have a game with piles of naked corposes and chained up naked women but you can't say the word Christmas?

Gimmie a break.

Not everyone who plays this game celebrates christmas[Removed by Admin].
Dem metal chickens
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Dec 16, 2013, 12:48:36 AM
This game clearly has no issue with offending people, I mean there's plenty of stuff in the game that large numbers of people might find offensive.

Who cares if some people get offended by seeing the word Christmas.

Santa is a Christmas thing, deal with it, nobody is making anyone celebrate anything.
That looks really awesome
"
Zaqwert wrote:
This game clearly has no issue with offending people, I mean there's plenty of stuff in the game that large numbers of people might find offensive.

Who cares if some people get offended by seeing the word Christmas.

Santa is a Christmas thing, deal with it, nobody is making anyone celebrate anything.

Yet here you are throwing a big fit about it. So I ask you: Who cares if someone is offended by seeing the word "holiday"?
No one is forcing you to use "holiday" or call it anything other than christmas, deal with it.
Dem metal chickens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info