1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

"
first

[Removed by Admin]
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Dec 15, 2013, 11:40:12 PM
"
Argdel wrote:
Nice! Now can you make it so BoR users can have back attachments too please :)

And a skin transfer from our shirtless self if possible :)
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
Removing my post doesn't make it any less true. "first" posts are stupid.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
nice
"
Deankar wrote:
Great, more microtransactions...

First... MTs are something visual and exciting GGG can reveal leading into updates while still keeping some surprises for the actual patch.

Second... A number of developers are taking well deserved summer holidays now, after a hectic 6 months of pushing for the official release and support afterwards.

Enjoy your Christmas and New Year GGG.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Shimohi wrote:
I dislike the santa hat or any other references to real life specific "events".

I agree on this.

I'm almost always happy to see more microtransactions and suppport GGG but hopefully it will stop here and we won't see reindeer pets, christmas tree totems et cetera.

A mixed bag for me, but as long as it stays this subtle I think I can learn to live with it ;)
IGN's:
Nemesis: "Stocktons". HC: "Magomedrasul" & "Stockton".
So no performance improvements on well-known issues such as rain, shadows, and spammed particle effects in parties. (Or even the more complicated and game-breaking desynch, which I know will take a very long time to solve completely...)

But, we get a backpack microtransaction.

Priorities, you need them.
First.

Nice lightning effect.
"
HarrisonOwns wrote:
So no performance improvements on well-known issues such as rain, shadows, and spammed particle effects in parties. (Or even the more complicated and game-breaking desynch, which I know will take a very long time to solve completely...)

Well, I would say the number 1 priority for a game that is 100% free to play, with NO Pay to win model, is cash...so if GGG come up with cool ways for people to spend cash to keep the game alive...well yeah, that is NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. Some peoples kids...
"
HarrisonOwns wrote:

You make it sound like those problems are ever so simple to fix, they need time, besides the art team making the micro transactions WONT be working on the fixes 'cus thats not their area.

Secondly, desync has been discussed to death, theres not real way to get 'round it - I died to desync today but I couldn't be bothered 'cus it's a know issue and just by playing the game I acknowledge that and accept the fact it's going to happen rather than pissing and moaning on about it, you're just beating a dead horse so-to-speak.

^ Ps that wasn't specifically at you, you just provided an example, don't take it personally, please.

/endrant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info